Crown Subtank Rebuild Deck Picture Tutorial

I thought it would do 0.2 and up.

Nope: Rated resistance range: 0.4Ī©-5Ī©
Source: http://www.eleafworld.com/product/detail.php/istick-30w.html :smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you very much!!

Some web siteā€™s tell all kinds of shit to get you to buy.

2 Likes

You may also want to check out Alluring Vapor: http://www.alluringvapors.com/collections/sub-ohm-tanks/products/uwell-crown-sub-ohm-tank They have the RBA at a good price too.

2 Likes

subtanksupply.com is way better to deal with!!!

My only gripe is the o ring above the threads that seats the rba to the air flow control is to damn thin & leaks.
Any ideas Iā€™ve emailed Uwell & never got a response.

Iā€™ve been thinking maybe Iā€™ll sacrifice a factory coil and trim itā€™s insulator & see if I could use it as a better o ring to prevent leaking when top filling.

Anyone built a vertical coils on the rba yet?

Or rebuilt a factory coil?

1 Like

Anyone tried a vertical titanium coil rebuild?

Also has Anyone rebuilt a factory coil head yet?

I did get a response from Uwell service department reguarding leaking from insufficient o ring on the rba section & they said:

Turn off airflow when filling and use more wicking.
They where nice in staying this information but thatā€™s the nitty gritty.
Obviously Iā€™ve been doing all that so it didnā€™t help me.

I should just be happy that itā€™s LEAP & BOUNDS over the Kanger tanks & others Iā€™ve tried.

Hi, we are new to the vaping world but we have been in business for 17 years and very trust worthy and we are for great customer service and awesome products at a great price.

I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve had no leaking at all.

1 Like

The RBA Doesnā€™t come with it.

itā€™s extraā€¦

Ya but ours come with it

Who sells one that has rba included?
My next coil build Iā€™m going to use wicking excessively

Hi We do at Ole Town Vape.

Hmmmm, sounds like me. I wick the tank, the mod, and under my nose as wellā€¦

No, this is not actually meā€¦

This is meā€¦

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity @Brent1, what business have you been running for 17 years, not a vaping business was it?

Hi @CallMeTut, we make candle and wax melts and do a lot of fundraisers for schools, churches and other organizations.
Then we sell candle and soap making supplies.
Kimberlieā€™s Kandles
Tennessee Candle Soap Supplies

2 Likes

Iā€™m still having a terrible time getting the rba either not to leak or not to dry hit, if/when I do have it running right it will work good for about 1/3 of a tank then again start either dry hitting or leaking, basically I donā€™t trust it outside my house. I do not have these issues with the factory built coils, and havenā€™t put the tank down since I purchased it. But the rba is like a rubics cube to me, I just canā€™t figure this silly thing outā€¦

Try boring the wicking slots and use more cotton. Youā€™re having wicking issues thatā€™s not going to fix itself. They didnā€™t make those slots big enough. You will need fluffy tails to stop the leaking. A bigger ID will allow for more cotton will fix the leaks.

@quitter1 boring techniqueā€¦

2 Likes