Custard Lover ( I think I will marry it )

Lol #Wonder Flavors. Apologies for typos, fat fingers tonight apparently.

I have the Vanilla Ruyan Custard steeping now only 4 days so far to be fair I am going to wait 2 weeks for first taste mixed it in 3 different mixes and stand alone will get back with u later on that
Smells like maybe a little toasted MM in in yummy smell

2 Likes

What % or %s?

I have it at 8 percent in stand alone and 6 per in other mixes with some cheesecake Loran sweet cream RF and Toasted MM just testing it out

RF sweet cream .3
WF VC Ruyan 6
Loran Cheesecake 3
TFA Toasted MM 1

3 Likes

Try it lol you know you want toā€¦ Just kidding. Please share your findings when results are in. :smile:

2 Likes

looks yummy. That RF Sweet Cream is pretty good eh? If you get a chance grab RF Butter Toffee extract. It goes wonderfully in buttery, vanilla custards.

2 Likes

Looks like you have a lot of good flavors. especially for creams and custards. If you get a chance to get all the flavors in DarthVaporā€™s recipe ā€œthe 18ā€ it is pretty damn good. Anywho, Vanilla cust. Vanilla tahity, Dulce de Leche, Caramel, Brown sugar, Creme Brulee, Vienna Cream, Hazelnut. All of these flavors go good in custards.

• This is what I do. I will take and make a single flavor of the ones I mentioned. ( i do 8ml because i have a lot of wizard lab bottles layin around ) when they are steeped I start mixing and matching, and taking copious notes.

The 18 : Check cookies

1.5% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Catalan Cream (FA)
1.2% Cheesecake (LA)
2% Coconut Milk (LB)
2% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.8% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
0.8% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Cream Whipped (FA)
1% Creme Brulee (INAWERA)
0.5% Custard (FA)
0.8% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
0.5% Meringue (FA)
1.5% Nugat (INAWERA)
0.6% Sweet Cream (CAP)
1.5% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
1% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1.5% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 20.2%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

I think you have the flaves for this one too which is really good.

Ylangā€™s got Wood : Check cookies

1% Brown Sugar (TPA)
2% Oak Wood (FA)
1.5% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)
2.4% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)
1.5% Vanilla Tahity (FA)
1% Ylang Ylang (FA)

Flavor total: 9.4%

Sweet Coconut by Flavorah is worth having in your stash.
here is a custard that every one I let try instantly loves

Tocā€™s ADV Custard : Check cookies

3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1% Caramel (FA)
0.5% Coconut (FA)
2% Custard (FA)
2% Dulce de Leche (TPA)
1.5% Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)
8% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 21%

I donā€™t use the sweetener but to each their own

4 Likes

Ylang got wood is saved in my faves already lol I do have all those flavors and plan to mix that up really soon! Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

Ya, I donā€™t think you will regret it. It is a staple at my table. I always have perfectly aged " the 18 " on hand. I should probably pay @DarthVapor for all I have made.

1 month good to vape. Just starting to git itā€™s own.
2 months. Just starting to Know itā€™s own.
3 monthsā€¦ Perfect!

4 Likes

3months thatā€™s a long wait for some juice lol are you talking about the 18 or ylangs got wood?

2 Likes

Talking about the 18. Yes three months is a long time, but I start vaping it at 1 month. I just make enough to last 3 months so when that 80 to 90 dayā€™s arrive it is SMOOOTHH.

3 Likes

I will have to take the leap and make a big batch of it and put it awayā€¦ I know darthvapor has some awesome mixes

2 Likes

curious also @Machinist2 as it is on my list for my next order later this year

QFT, love it. cant wait to try the rf sc butterscotch

favorited so I can try to adapt to rf sc

ditto to the above.

3 Likes

The RF SC
I canā€™t say yet I am going by what one of the fine ladies here wrote about it was iether Mystic or Damama
OR Alisa that had it in a post as to being very good the best they had tasted this is my first mix with it
I do know that the RF VG flavors take awhile to come to fruition will let u know how it comes out
I remember them saying to use very little of it

3 Likes

If itā€™s the VG version you need to use a lot of it a longgg steep. If itā€™s the SC, 2-2.5% is good for a single flavor and 4 weeks steep. I had said the Premium French Vanilla was the best I had ever tasted, but not the OG, so that must have been one of the other ladies.

Iā€™m not sure if you are making the SC or VG, I was confused.

3 Likes

I can testify. I have the RF sweet cream and RF cream and they are both extremely good. The strawberry is the best I have ever tried. If you like ripe strawberries. OH ya the butterscotch is also very good, but not as good as MF butterscotch. @Fozzy71

4 Likes

While 3 months is a long timeā€¦ time wise, I donā€™t look at it in that frame of mind. Iā€™d make a juice that is suppose to steep for a long time and toss it into the back of the steeping box, but have other stuff to vapeā€¦ eventually the time will be up, but I donā€™t worry about it.

Also If itā€™s something I havenā€™t tried (even if it takes 3 months to steep) Iā€™d be cautious at making a big batch of juice I havenā€™t tried. I have done that and turned out (for me) they were just totally unvapeable. Which is something Iā€™ve rarely encountered. I was able to salvage some of the juice adding it over time to other things but that is just because I hated loosing a few 100ml of e-liquid. Iā€™d make larger testers if it was a long steepā€¦ but wouldnā€™t/wonā€™t go hog wild again.

7 Likes

very good advice. When I first made this one I did 30ml and I usually do 10. Sweated it the whole time. Even so I still made changes to the recipe, to suit my own taste buds. @Jayrell

4 Likes

I totally agree lol my ā€œbig batchā€ was actually a 30ml where normal test batches are normally between 5 or10 thanks for looking out!

3 Likes

Then I will go add 1.7 percent then let steep
Thanks it is VG and that is what I have seen also with RF VG min 4 weeks

2 Likes