Dehydration

Never tryed adding water into my mixes yet, might also be an option and worth a test ! Thx for the share :+1:

2 Likes

I think its pretty common, i mix max vg and it also helps thin the juice and its a flavor carrier as well.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s from vaping or the 6 weeks in the hospital this summer from kidney stones, but, I definitely drink a lot more water.

2 Likes

I noticed the difference by the first week I started vaping. I always had a drink with me anyway but now I sip it more often although its rarely water. I do decaf ice tea (yeah yeah yeah its not the same, but I dont care tbh) It works for me.
I chain vape a lot and when I do my need to drink is much greater

3 Likes

Same here Lexie, thing is i do drink alot altough its also basicly never water, mostly some soda or coffee, tough when i keep this up, i dunno if thats for a good thing if i do not switch to water soon…

2 Likes

I drink this because its smart…

I’m afraid the regular water might make me dumber.

But then I thought, those guys making so much money selling plain bottled water, they are smarter?

8 Likes

I wonder if those people selling plain bottled water had to drink smartwater to get the idea how to get rich selling water? Wonder If I could get rich selling chlorinated tap water?

7 Likes

Hmm maybe you could call it “I can’t believe it’s just tap water”

But then again Evian backwards tells a story too.

13 Likes

To promote the veracity of their product they should print recipes on the label …like, say Ice.

10 Likes

Mineral water recipe:
Add 1 pinch of salt, shake well.

Ice Recipe:
Pour in ice tray and place in freezer 2 hours.

4 Likes

Clearly you’ve been drinking this stuff… Stay Hydrated!

4 Likes

I have a lot of issues staying hydrated and carry a 1L water bottle everywhere. What works better than water or gatorade for me is coconut water. Some people dont like the flavor, but I do. . .except for the one that have inexplicably added coconut flavoring.

4 Likes

WTH? Someone thought to add coconut flavoring to Coconut Water?! Pretty sure we could get Ken_O to drop one on their front porch …and I don’t mean a coconut! :smirk:

5 Likes

I wish sold that smart water where i live :wink:

1 Like

You can make something similar, filter tap water and add a pinch of salt. if you want to go all out make a still to create "vapor distilled water"

then add a pinch of salt

2 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Water Filtration Systems

My personal go to hydration is Aquafina and Gatorade. Always recycle my bottles

3 Likes

Smartwater’s inferior electrolyte content is no match for Brawndo. It’s the thirst mutilator. It also works on crops of all kinds.

SmartSelectImage_2018-01-27-21-53-06

8 Likes

I loved that movie :rofl:
I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it…
IDIOCRACY! I had to ask my wife, pd

4 Likes

It’s got what plants crave !!!

2 Likes