ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Donations?

I just made a donation. How do I find the " special'' instructions to remove the adds?

Lars will do that for you in a few hours.

It's 3:30am in Denmark at the moment! 💤

Thanks and thanks for who ever runs this page.... it is very helpful and I have to say.... without it I could have never be able to mix!

It's all Lars or @daath; very dedicated individual and all around swell guy! 😉

I haven't been mixing long but I have had some great success and it's all because I found this page. Again Thanks

Glad you found ELR! Glad you're here!😉

Yes! Welcome!
My biggest tip to you:
Do not be afraid or too shy to ask anything!
These are some great people here with a vast wealth of knowledge!!

You're without ads now, mate :smile:

Thanks a million! I can't say enough about your site! It has taken me from a juice buyer to a diy-er in no time... I have at least five recipes that are great.... my friends and family think I'm a mixing genus.... I just let them think that.... ha ha !! But again keep it up!! You are appreciated!!!!

@daath just made a small donation my friend. Used the link to donate. Hope this helps in running this site, i only get disability benefits or it would be more, the knowledge that I've gained is priceless. Thank you

Thanks, man :smile: I removed the ads for your user :smile:

@daath thanks man. 👌

@Pattie ; like your new profile pic! 😉

@Jimk cheers mate😉

I know Lars isn't all 'about the money', cuz I want to donate again and CAN'T FIND A LINK! :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone help me out?

Nevermind... I found it at the bottom of my own recipe page. Thanks anyhow. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you so much, Alisa! :smile:

I was feeling slightly generous myself and thought it time to give papa some $. I never donate to sites or forums but then again, I never join forums either. I guess ELR is my exception :slightly_smiling:

I have to pay rent right!! Too bad utilities weren't included :frowning:

Yup... It IS a new year. Guess I should pay my dues again too. After all, I spend a ton of time here on this couch in the corner watching.... watching....
:slightly_smiling:

Same here, just donated via PayPal, there were no “special instructions”. I use a different email address for PayPal then here?

Great site. Since there are no real juice apps for IOS, this is the next best thing for us Mac users!