Donations?

Both options should be editable (at least they are for me), so you should be able to enter any amount… But then again, I’m not very familiar with Patreon… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And not relevant for you, but regardless of which is chosen, I’ll remove the ads if/when the total donations pass $10 :slight_smile:

Recurring donations via PayPal has never worked for ELR - but strangely today I got the first of a recurring payment through PayPal, which confused the heck out of me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I did not try to edit , so they probably are available as i know nothing about Patreon ! Hopefully we can set up recurring through PayPal as that is so easy. Thank you

2 Likes

HAs this been changed, @daath?
I did look at the bottom of that page, but all I could see was a link to donate via Patreon :frowning:
Like I said , in another thread, I did reluctantly sign up with Patreon…but was then shocked to find that my Govt wants 20% tax out my donation! WTF?

I honestly don’t think anyone will mind if there’s a bloody great Paypal button at the top of the page, even for those who’ve already donated once. I, for one, will be very glad of it!

1 Like

Ooh! just found this post

thanks Alisa :slight_smile:
I still think we need a bloody great, unmissable Paypal button though!

1 Like

While it is obviously missable it is there

what is the patreon thing

Ah. “NoScript” was blocking Twitter. I don’t use Twitter so didn’t see that as a problem. But, when i experimentally enabled Twitter (nothing else whatsoever being blocked on this site,) the Paypal button re-appeared by magic!
Who’d have thunk it?
Thanks.

3 Likes

I continue to donate every month. It’s the least I can do for such a fabulous resource. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to the DIY community!!

1 Like

New to it all here, but a FAST learner, Just started vaping e-juice, Jumped right into DIY because i found this site. Also made my first donation today.

First post too.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR and thanks for the donation. Feel free to browse around and if you need help or have questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like