ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Donations?

Ok then i have a question for you that i would totaly understand if left unanswered.

If i make a 5 dollar donation through paypal vs through patreon. How much would each net you?

Uh, no idea. It prompted me to look into it. PayPal takes 1.9-3.4% + $0.30. Patreon has three fees: a 5% Patreon fee, a processing fee, and a payout fee. In total it varies from 11-18% as far as i can tell!

PayPal would get me $4.50 - not really sure about Patreon.

Well i’ll go with which ever one you prefer.

But i have to be honest patreon kinda put me off in that i charges me VAT (21% in my country), if they on top off that take other fees i feel like its kinda a rip off.

It’s up to you - I’d just stick with PayPal :slight_smile:

I will then.Just made a monthly reminder in my agenda.

Anyways this months donation is done, keep up the great work :+1:

I donate to someone in Pateron… I didn’t know you were on there.
I’m definitely going to donate monthly to ELR.
It is my lifeline and without out I’d be in deep trouble.

Thank you so much! I hope you’ll continue to find ELR useful :slight_smile: I can’t even remove your ads, because you already donated several times - so thank you! :smiley:

I just set up for monthly donations in order to contribute in some way rather than take up space hahah. Thanks for the wealth of info and time you all put into this site. I’m thrilled to have found it!!

Just FYI: Recurring donations through PayPal doesn’t work, for that you’ll have to use Patreon: www.patreon.com/ELR or just manually donate with PayPal :slight_smile:

I clicked cc option…will this not work?

It’s the least I can do. Your site is the foundation for my DIY and makes it so much easier. Keep up the good work.

Not if it’s PayPal - recurring donations via PayPal isn’t set up for ELR :frowning: