EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

No problem expect more VERY Soon!

4 Likes

What Fidalgo said!! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Yeah Baby, Yeah!
yeah

5 Likes

Congrats @Bikerdude!!!

4 Likes

So the way to @Bikerdude 's heart is through an additives care package :motor_scooter: :white_check_mark:
Congratulations

5 Likes

inawera20aug2017

Happy Friday! This week’s sale is on Inawera save 20% with the code in the picture above!

Also we have added a few items to our inventory:
Obsidian by DIYorDIE
Stevia RA 5% in a VG Solution (in addition to our Stevia RA 10% PG solution)
Waffle Cone by Flavor West
Express DIY One Shot: Key Lime Pie!

GIVEAWAY

Time for another Giveaway!

5 Likes

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: ECX $50 House Brand Gift Card Giveaway (Ends 8/11)

Do I need this in my life?

3 Likes

Only if you like butterscotch. Lol

Also FLV butterscotch with it, and MF/Lotus butterscotch.

Those three together finally completed my butterscotch unicorn! I’ll have to do a “butterscotch flavor base” recipe and share it with everyone soon (now that I’ve finally nailed it down)!! It took me almost a year and a half to find the magic combination. I’m glad to be off that horse finally. It was a looooong ride, but a very rewarding journey!

7 Likes

If you’ve nailed a butterscotch flavor base I will buy all three!!! :grin:

4 Likes

You may have to help me twist @ecigexpress arm though… The last few times I’ve perused their Lotus selection, quite a few are missing. Sadly, butterscotch was among them. :cry:

As well as strawberry, dark chocolate, vanilla…

4 Likes

Given the cost of MF/Lotus, I think shipping it over to the UK as well may bankrupt me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I feel your pain there!

You fine folks in the UK need to organize like you did for RF, and put some heat on a vendor or two to carry MF!! :wink:

2 Likes

id help but , i think if they carried the line again they would have to charge the 9.99 a bottle again , right now their dumping it at a good price and thats great but if it was running line the price would be popped up again , MF is a company that could care less about their products being used for vape so im sure the price breaks for a company like Ecx isnt thst great ,

3 Likes

That sounds good. I have the MF and the FLV, but not the FW. I might have to get some.

2 Likes

Yeah, I picked up quite a few at the lower price, and I really ought to get more of the ones I want at that price while they can be gotten.

I’d be pretty happy to see them carry the line even at $9.99 though. MF is pretty concentrated, and it might take me a long time to use some flavors up, so spending what it costs to get those from goodearthbeauty isn’t that appealing.

But I imagine something happened in the relationship that ecigexpress can’t in good conscience talk about. I’ve heard quite a bit about how difficult MF can be to deal with, so that wouldn’t surprise me at all.

2 Likes

i like good earth beauty i get 15ml for under 20 plus they have always sent me a sample 3.7ml of a different flavor , 10@ for 5ml is 30 bucks for 15ml so good earth beauty isnt that bad when you think about it , sorry @ecigexpress for talking about another business on your thread and ill keep buying your lotus until its gone b4 i buy from anywhere else :wink:

2 Likes

No problem @fidalgo_vapes it’s an excellent conversation.

3 Likes

I moved all the Giveaway answers to the giveaway topic here:

8 Likes

Thank you @JoJo you rock!

1 Like