ECX Giveaway - Two $40 Giftcards (Ended)

Flavorah crunch cereal has left the worst taste in my mouth , its the one that first came to mind

5 Likes

Too easy!

TFA Kona Coffee

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance!
TFA RY4 Asian…tastes like a Greenhouse or Funeral Home smells…straight up Flowers.

3 Likes

eww flowers and decomposition… not something I would want to vape. ever. LOL!

3 Likes

Metro Man(DIYFS) tasted like fruity hair balls. BLECH. Thanks! That Sweet Rice sounds really interesting…

3 Likes

Sorry in advance…

WHY ON EARTH would anyone taste something a cat puked up?!?? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Consider yourself LUCKY that all they ate was fruit beforehand!! Rotflmao

4 Likes

:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry in advance…

What’s worse… Fruity hair balls or fruity hairy balls? :thinking:

5 Likes

No contest.

I’d happily taste fruit flavored Rocky Mountain oysters WELL before I’d ever taste a hairball. Lol
/proud ownee of two cats.

5 Likes

You know that’s not what I’m taking about. :wink:

4 Likes

There have been so many over the years, im not sure i can single out just one but one does jump into my brain cell each time i think of this topic. Grenadine (CAP) is the one, perhaps it is partially my fault. Back when i tested this flavoring i used to start my flavor testing in a shot glass with water and i dropped a couple too many drops in it. It tasted like burning and yuck.

Also, nearly anything with BTA to the extent that it can be smelled or tasted.

While we are here, @ecigexpress there are two Lotus flavorings that i use often, Strawberry and Vanilla. Any chance on restocking these?

And thank you for another giveaway. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

2nd that, and adding Dark chocolate!!

4 Likes

Luckily, I have the help of the community and ask around before i step out on my own aside from a mix w/ comments and buy a flavor. I have tried a few bought for mixes that were very floral and singly give me a terrible headache while they are good in a mix, Lychee and pomegrante are tough on me solo but i like red dragon & dragon rojo. Thks for the generous giveaway!

2 Likes

Most horrible flavoring. Hmmmm I have problems with flavorah crunch and rice crispy RF Sc. Burn corn and carboard all the way. Ugggh. Smh

4 Likes

If you’ve ever smelled a hairball, then you pretty much know how it’s going to taste…

2 Likes

I will have to go with Milk (FW). No idea what I was thinking. Thanks for the chance.

3 Likes

Taro tpa - now many like this as a true taro which means I would never eat a taro - it was like vaping a potato covered in dirt to me

3 Likes

@JoJo or @Ken_O_Where hiya. Can the title be changed from 5/1 to 9/1/17

4 Likes

FW Yellow Cake. I think it went bad, but it was just absolutely horrible. Steeped or SnV was equally bad… Just threw out the whole bottle. Haven’t bought it since, and trying to use other versions as a sub.

2 Likes

That’s a tough question. I’d have to say Maraschino Cherry TPA

5 Likes