ECX Giveaway - Two $40 Giftcards (Ended)

Taro tpa - now many like this as a true taro which means I would never eat a taro - it was like vaping a potato covered in dirt to me

3 Likes

@JoJo or @Ken_O_Where hiya. Can the title be changed from 5/1 to 9/1/17

4 Likes

FW Yellow Cake. I think it went bad, but it was just absolutely horrible. Steeped or SnV was equally badā€¦ Just threw out the whole bottle. Havenā€™t bought it since, and trying to use other versions as a sub.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a tough question. Iā€™d have to say Maraschino Cherry TPA

5 Likes

Problably I messed it up but tried to make a Guava cheesecake and couldnā€™t tolerate the strong smell of that vape. I may try to mix it again with less guava but meanwhile I keep that flavor in a double zip bag away from my other flavors. Wait, just remembered, I tried some honey flavor and that smell was very bad too. But that one had to be expire or something. :wastebasket:

2 Likes

Pizza (FA)
Donā€™t believe me? Try this lovely creation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FA Joy

Tastes like cheap stale beer thatā€™s been sitting on the porch of a frat house for a month.

2 Likes

Unicorn vomit flavor west, thatā€™s just nasty!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll jave to go with Tiramisu in general. Although not a terrible side flavor used in tiny percentages for support, I mixed it at like 10% SF when I started. Took me days to get the taste of dry chalk out of my mouth. My bad.

3 Likes

Acai or bubble gum (flv)
Acai was super bitter and bubble gum was chalky in my mouth.(nice bubble gum besides that ha)

3 Likes

I have that flavor, but never tried it, still trying to get past itā€™s name.

3 Likes

Toss up between EuroFlavors Kiwi and TPAā€™s Black Sesame. The only two flavors Iā€™ve straight up thrown away. The kiwi tasted like nail polish remover and vomit and the black sesame just tasted like really strong almost rancid sesame oil.

Thanks for the giveaway @ecigexpress! :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m with @woftam here and must say TPA Taro, although it is a toss up with their Raisin :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Very generalistic but COFFEE doesnā€™t matter whoā€™s doesnā€™t matter what itā€™s called, and doesnā€™t matter what they add to it. Coffee vapes and I do not get along. No matter what I do they end up tasting like three day old burnt re-heated coffee!!!

4 Likes

Tpa marachino cherry for meā€¦tastes like straight up cough syrup to me :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Iā€™m with @Cutlass92 with the Unicorn Vomit. :nauseated_face:
Ahā€¦ live and learn.

4 Likes

Cap glazed donut is pretty bad. Play doh anyone?

2 Likes

Hazelnut Coffee-HS.

Might try again, now that I have more things to add
for a better finish.

2 Likes

First, I want to say thanks for the chance, this is THE one give away that I want to win the most. 3 quarter of the flavor I own, I bought from yā€™all.

The most terrible flavor I ever tasted would be Real Flavors cheese cake. :face_vomiting::poop::face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Thai Chai Tea. BLECK

3 Likes