ECX Giveaway - Two $40 Giftcards (Ended)

I must have been lucky and done my research properly before getting flavors since i haven’t gotten a totally disgusting flavor. Of the ones i have and used i would say that the kiwi ones among with some mango have been the nastiest due to the earthy flavors i have gotten out of them.

3 Likes

Dark Vapure. Yuck!

2 Likes

Cap glazed doughnut. There are worse but I spent the most time and wasted the most juice on this flavor always yielding the same result. …play doh :socks::socks::socks:

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer!

I would have to say TFA’s Granny Smith apple! This was one of the very first flavors I bought when I first started out, and the first flavor that made me do a flavor review search, before a purchase.

That shit was naaaaaasty! Works pretty good for a cockroach killer though

5 Likes

Probably have to say inawera chocolate cream it takes over everything even low percentage and tastes more like coffee than chocolate!

2 Likes

Kona Coffee… Far out… Tastes like burnt rubber and LPG… Couldn’t even give it away… :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::skull_and_crossbones:️:skull_and_crossbones:️:skull_and_crossbones:️:skull_and_crossbones:️

3 Likes

Shade by Flavour Art. Omg, smell and taste so bad :nauseated_face:
And Swedish gummy by tpa. Taste AS a burnout smells (Burning rubber)

3 Likes

I was gonna say TFA Coco rounds, stuff is black sludge, A few more from TFA are close seconds, regular Cheescake,all the Cherries, also most anything else that taste or smells of B.A.

2 Likes

Wow, so many good choices above. Maybe TPA Holiday Spice.

3 Likes

Tropical Rainbow Candy (RF)(SC) hated to say it because I am a fan of Real Flavors but this one is BAD to me anyway

3 Likes

TPA Tutti Frutti is pretty bad to me.

2 Likes

TPA papaya has to be the worst ive used

4 Likes

Decadent Vapours’ “Brekzest”

2 Likes

Cap Cake Batter! Bleh, It was one of the first flavors I bought and I mixed a few flavors alone for my first time mixing. All I could smell at one point during the process was something like sour milk. And I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from, I thought a custard or a cream, but the cake batter was the culprit. I can’t even use it in a recipe in small amounts!

4 Likes

Euro Flavors Kiwi. *gag

4 Likes

OOO Chocolate Chip Cookie. Blegh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Flavor West Ecto Cooler Type.

4 Likes

Flavor Wests Green Goblin. It was an impulse buy, since I like monster I thought I would try it, just not a fan.

Thank you for the chance!!

3 Likes

FW Salted Caramel

2 Likes

Flavor West Starfruit. Yuck yuck and YUCK again

3 Likes