Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

[URL=‘http://www.efun.top/horizon-arctic-turbo-sub-ohm-tank.html’]Horizon Arctic Turbo Sub Ohm Tank $19.99 in efun.top[/URL]

The [URL=‘http://www.efun.top/horizon-arctic-turbo-sub-ohm-tank.html’]Arctic Turbo[/URL] is the next evolution in sub ohm tanks. It features Horizon Tech’s new Sextuple coil design featuring triple independent chambers with dual vertical coils in each giving it the ability to handle up to 120 watts with ease. The Arctic Turbo has Triple adjustable airflow slots on its base and additional adjustable cyclops on top giving it the best airflow we have seen on a tank yet.

BUYERS BEWARE OF EFUN.TOP aka @AndyColins AND THEIR SHADY CUSTOMER SERVICE… Shop with a vendor that appreciate your business and reward you with good customer service. If you decide to buy from them please use PayPal, because they don’t issue refunds.

I’ve been battling them for 3 weeks for a refund and I finally had to file a claim with PayPal. They won’t even reply to my request anymore.

7 days return for damaged items:
If there is any quality problem that makes it dosen’t work in 7 days , please get it back to us and we will refund you product payment at the first time once get it. However , proof include product serial & security code , issues description , issues display video are required if you apply return.
You can also contact factory directly for product warranty , here’s the information of every brand:

I did all this and they acknowledged it is broken and replied… they will let Smoktech take care of that. Now they just ignore me

1 Like

Well said my friend. Will not be buying from this vendor because of the reasons @Pro_Vapes has just disclosed.

2 Likes

They’re good at presale and during the sale… but if you have a problem they are very cold. They try to make it impossible to meet their criteria for a refund. They even state, “reply back in 24hrs or your ticket will be closed”, but they take days to respond to you. If you pass you still don’t get a refund. That’s bad business in my book. I will post this everytime they advertise. They did @Cloyce they same way. He tried to warn me but I didn’t listen.

4 Likes

Well i HAVE listened to you mate. I’ve watched as you have been through this journey and the last thing i want is to have to return an item to them so i simply won’t buy in the first place.
I’ve followed you on your attempt to converse with them and i know how frustrated you were. So definitely no purchase from me and i think most people will support you on this @Pro_Vapes👍

3 Likes

Hello,
For your smok cube 2 problem , you should upgrade his device by paying for the titanium wire enabled firmware
if you doesn’t do that , it works with nickel wire only .
Your problem is with the titanium wire,and you should do that with the smartphone application supplied with the device .

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/smok-xcube-ii-review/27320

To enable titanium coils, you need to enter the “Vapor Up-gradation” option, which will take you through the steps. You probably want to start by entering your email, then press login - it will then tell you that you don’t have an account, and if you want one created - do that. I tried directly with the “Register user” but that didn’t work. Do the other thing instead. From there you can buy the titanium option. You can use a credit card or paypal. I chose paypal, and the app started my phone’s paypal app and it all went smooth.

Nothing has went smooth with the x cube since it’s release.
From an x cube owner!

1 Like

Man I did all that and then some. It don’t work and you or EFun if you’re not owe me a refund.

This is my second cube2 and what you are saying has been done. You should contact Yolanda and get familiar with my ticket before you try to flip this back on me.

Ticket ID.1003842 and 1004697

While you’re at it ask her why did she split my ticket to omit my early replies. There are 11 total tickets and I only opened 1.

3 Likes

Just another way to muck you about and void your claim.

2 Likes

I have copies of all my replies and theirs.

2 Likes

Then they should honour your claim. This is , unfortunately, how we find out about their customer service. :angry:

2 Likes

@Cloyce had already told us. My dumbass bought from them anyway. It’s really not a problem until it becomes yours.

The Black EXCube2 were supposed to be Ti Enabled anyway. That’s what’s advertised.

He thinks this is my first rodeo. BLESS HIS HEART…

2 Likes

Ha. Love it. :wink:

2 Likes

@Pro_vapes doesn’t need a blind diagnosis from someone 9000 miles away. As an advanced, experienced vaper he can teach you about the operation of every mod you sell. What he needs is customer service. Do you have a CLUE what that is?

4 Likes

well said I’m sure he doesn’t know who he’s talking to he should as a rep is offer assistance!!! not treat him as a moron!!!

2 Likes

Well said👌

3 Likes

Here here. :+1:

3 Likes

True dat. It would be like saying doc, get your finger out of my ass and check my prostate!

4 Likes

Ok , thanks for all your voice , I 'm checking all the information now , sorry for that delay . I was out for many days and there was a loose in my work because my health problem , and the most bad point was answer you without deeply investigate … since the delay solution in this case , we will refund you now , sorry for that , we will profit by this experience , just speak your voice loudly to us , we will listen it and improve from that.
Sorry for all the inconvenience again !
Andy

I think you should be replying to @Pro_Vapes

2 Likes