Efun.top - Discount, coupons, deals, giveaways update

Ugly Face+Technological Bluetooth=Vapesoul Vone Kit

Hi friends,
Today, vape designer is trying to integrate modern science and technology into vape products, so this product is shown on you, do you like it, I think the shape is not good, like a gas bottle. But, the high performance is so nice, I think it worth trying! Ok, let’s see the detail>>
Vapesoul Vone Kit features ground-breaking Bluetooth anti-lost system. Just download an APP so you can experience the smart function. Powered by dual external 18650 batteries, Vone Kit fires up to a maximum output power of 230W. The 1.3-inch LCD shows vaping status clearly. The big and ergonomic fire key brings comfortable hand feel too.

Vone MOD
Material: Zinc Alloy
Size: 85.5 x 53 x 31mm
Display : 1.3 inch HD IPS Screen
Battery: Dual 18650 batteries (not included)
Charging: Micro USB Port

Vone Tank
Material: SS
Size: 25 x 54mm
Coil: 0.15ohm quadruple coil
Tank capacity: 2.0ml

Let’s play funny card! $32.99 Avidartisan Gamblers Mod

Avidartisan Gamblers MOD comes with a built-in 1600mAh battery with max 60W output power. It supports temperature control of Ni/Ti/SS wires. With its pocket-friendly size, user can carry and hold the Gamblers 60W with a comfortable hand feel. Available in four different images with black and silver colors. It is sold for $32.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Size: 56 (H) x 36 (W) x 24mm (Depth)
Battery capacity: 1600mAh
Power range: 5.0W-60.0W
Resistance: 0.1 -3.0 ohm (Power)/ 0.1 -1.0 ohm (TC)
Mode: Power/TC(Ni/Ti/SS)/BYPASS
TC range: 100℃-300℃ / 200℉-600℉

If you like the kit, no problem, you can also get it on efun.top, please check>>Avidartisan Gamblers Kit

Could You Bear Big Capacity?!Blitz Intrepid RTA Only $22.99

The Blitz Intrepid RTA is a brand new tank from Blitz. It is 24.5mm in diameter and comes with 3.5ml capacity. The deck features postless design and interchangeable ceramic plug for single or dual coil configuration, which delivers pure flavor or massive vapor for you. It is only $22.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
510 threading connection;
Diameter: 24.5mm;
Capacity: 3.5ml;
Snap-in top fill cap;
Postless build deck;
Ceramic airflow plug for single / dual coil configuration

There are new RTA can be chosen for you, please click to learn more>>
CoilArt Azeroth RTA
SMOKJOY Kaiser RTA

Your Vape Will Be A Pen? Vapefly V-Pen Kit For $34.99!

Hi vapers,
If you have a pen, elegant, and you open the cap of a pen, then you find, wow! It is a vape, will you be surprised? I think it is totally a one of present choosing for Christmas!
Vapefly V-Pen Kit is only sold for $34.99!
More detail infor about it, please check the picture, you will know how to use it!

Do you wanna know more new kit, I select some for you, hope you like them:
SMOK Majesty Kit
Justfog Q16C

I do like the pen. But you might catch some flak for the cartoons.

My favorite cartoon is Teen Titans and back in the day Phelix the Cat

2 Likes

Waiting For Princess! SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank Only $29.99!

Hi everyone,
You know that series of Smok is coming, this time is Fairy Tale! This tank is called SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, so we can look forward the Smok Princess, firstly, let’s see the Prince!
Smok TFV12 Prince Tank, the baby of the super powerful cloud beast king, is not only a powerful one but also an all-round sub ohm tank for daily use. TFV12 Prince Tank uses convex glass tube with 8ml large e-juice capacity.
The Prince Q4, X6 and T10, all of which have huge cloud and extremely dense flavor. It also has newly designed crown-style body and colorful Cobra resin drip tip.

Some Somk items recommended to you:
SMOK TFV8 Light
SMOK Majesty Kit

Easy To Handle! UD Apro 16 Starter Kit 800mAh Only $26.99

Hi vapers,
Actually, it is for beginner, the item I will introduce today is very easy to handle, it is totally no problem for beginners.
UD Apro 16 comes with built-in 800mAh battery and 2ml e-juice capacity. Features stealth airflow system with leakproof top refill design and adopts 1.5ohm single coil head for pure taste and smooth flavor. It is only sold for $26.99 on efun.top!

Features:

1. Stealth airflow system with leaking proof design
  2. Plug-pull style coil installation
  3. Food grade PCTG tank tube(no broke rist)

I recommend other starter kit to you, I think you may like it, please click to learn more>>
Justfog Q16C Kit—$25.99

What is Hot this Week: Sigelei Slydr M Sub Ohm Tank

Sigelei Slydr M is a compact and elegant atomizer with 3 colors options. The clear-cut edges and craftwork are rather fine. Measuring 24mm diameter by 37mm height, this 2.8ml Sigelei SLYDR M Tank is relatively pocket-sized. It is also compatible with SM2 coil head, SM4 coil head and SM6 coil head, providing optimal flavor with massive clouds to SLYDR M. Just get one! You can get it for $41.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
Size: 24 x 37mm
Drip Tip Diameter: 15mm
Juice Capacity: 2.8ml
Material: 303 SS/Silicon/imported POM
Fill Style: Top Fill
Airflow Control: Bottom Airflow
Coil: 0.4ohm SM2 (40-75W), 0.15ohm SM4 (30-65W), 0.2ohm SM6 (40-120W)

This is tank I hope you will like! It is just sold $9.99 on efun.top, please click to know more about it>>CARRYS Green Tank

Something You Got To Know Before Using Fuchai Wildfox!

Fuchai WildFox is a compact and portable AIO Starter kit with high quality Zinc Alloy construction and carbon fiber inlay. It comes with a 6ml atomizer cartridge and a 2000mAh built-in battery. Wildfox adopts an oversized firing button and a 0.91-inch OLED screen with 40W constant output to meet your daily use. Please remember it is sold for $64.99on efun.top!

Specifications:
Maximum current: 20A
Battery type: Built-in LiPo Battery 2000mAh
Working mode: POWER
Resistance range: 0.5ohm
Atomizer capacity: 6.0ml
Coil support: Kanthal A1
Charging support(USB): DC 5V/1A

Some other starter kits for you:
Justfog Q16C Kit
UD Apro 16 Kit

Hi vapers,
Today, please let me recommend a cute mini fat stuff, I call it as fat boy, because I really love the fat kid, please check with me:
Sigelei Moonshot RDTA is a 2ml/ 3ml rebuildable tank atomizer with 22mm/ 24mm diameter which is designed for purest flavor and super vapor production. It features a comfortable wide bore Delrin drip tip to keep your lips cool, top filling design for convenient refilling, domical chamber for intense flavor and higher precision adjustable bottom airflow for enjoyable vape with active cooling technology.

Features:
Easy used RDTA with purest flavor and super vapor
Convenient top filling design
Higher precision adjustable bottom airflow
Comfortable wide bore Delrin drip tip for cooling
Domical chamber for intense flavor

If you are interested in other RDTA, please look>>
WASP NANO RDTA
VGOD Elite RDTA

A Wonderful Day From Hcigar VT Inbox 75W $59.99

Hi Friends,
The weekend was ended, I hope you will have nice week, so a wonderful sunshine is coming, a wonderful vaping day from Hcigar VT Inbox 75W!

Hcigar VT Inbox 75W is powered by Evolv DNA75 chip from USA, making it easy to operate and the maximum output can reach to 75W. Using single high-rate 18650 battery, it can be charged directly via USB or replacing the battery to achieve duration. The USB port is not only for charging, but also for connecting to computer to customize through Escribe software. Please remember you can get it for $59.99 on efun.top!

There are other TC mod if you are interested in, please don’t let it go:
SMOK Majesty mod
Asmodus Stride VR-80

SNOWWOLF 200W C

Cheap One You Need To Have FreeMax Starre Pure $19.99

Hi vapers,
Today, I will let you know a cheap tank, it is cheap, but that does not mean it will not have a high perforamnce.
The Freemax Starre caters to users looking for a more flavor-focused experience, presenting a leak-free structure with dual slotted top airflow control, 2mL juice capacity with threaded top-fill method, and a new coil structure. It is only $19.99 on efun.top!

Specifications:
22mm Diameter
2mL Juice Capacity
Superior Stainless Steel Construction
Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
Top Airflow Control - Two Large Airslots
Ultra-Wide Drip Tip

There is other cheap tank you can purchase on efun.top, please click to check more>>
CARRYS Green Tank–$9.99
Sigelei Vi Ictor–$19.99
SMOK TFV12 Prince–$29.99

So Cute Baby Sigelei Vi Ictor Sub Ohm Tank Just $19.99

Sigelei Vi Ictor is the same tank as that from the KAOS Spectrum, which has a 2.8ml capacity in 24mm diameter. It has a 0.2ohm SM6 coil head that supports a max 120W power. The interchangeable colored LED o-rings add more fun while vaping. And the hinged top filling method and adjustable bottom airflow make the Vi ictor a great subohm tank for daily vaping. You can get it just for $19.99!

Specifications:
Size: 24 x 54.8 mm
Tank: 2.8ml
Coil: 0.2ohm SM6 (40 - 120W)
Material: Stainless Steel, glass tube

There is other cheap tank you can purchase on efun.top, please click to check more>>
CARRYS Green Tank–$9.99
Freemax Starre –$19.99
SMOK TFV12 Prince–$29.99

Is It A Tree? No! Grotesque Blitz B17 MECH MOD For You!

Hi my friends,
Can you endure the grotesque vapes? Like a snake, a Monster? If you are, now, it is absolutely your dish, please follow me to check the detail about it:
Blitz B17 is a brand new powerful MECH MOD powered by a single 18650 battery with a unique bamboo style retro silver plated brass tube. It adopts advanced surface aging technology for good handle with attractive classic appearance. What’s more, B17 features a 510 hybrid top cap for optimal power output.
It is $76.99 on efun.top!

Features:
Attractive and powerful MECH MOD by single 18650 battery
Unique bamboo style retro silver plated brass tube
510 hybrid top cap for optimal power output
Convenient bottom copper button

Some unique mod I think you will like, please check>>
Tesla Punk 220W
Sigelei Swallowtail 75A

(In Stock Now) IJOY Genie PD270 Box Mod Surprises You!

Hi vapers,
Ijoy Genie PD270 Box Mod is in stock now, you know, you can purchase it on efun.top now!
IJOY Genie PD270 is a new box mod which follows up the hottest set from IJOY, packing in a unique mod design, and it has a 234W TC chipset from IWEPAL, powered by dual 20700 batteries, the Genie PD270 features a curved and ergonomic design intended to fit comfortably within the user’s hand during use and RGB backlight on device make for a unique user customization.Please remember to login get the surprising!

Specifications:
LED flashlight function
Personalized leather stickers
NI/TI/SS temperature control
TCR function
Unique Custom User Mode
Quad Magnetic Back Battery Access Door

Fundamental Particle Mission All In One Starter Kit $24.99

Specifications:
Rated output voltage: 3.2-4.2
Quiescent current: Less than 10uA
Output Power: Full power output,maximum power 6 W
Atomizer resistance: 2.2Ω
Batteries specifications: Built-in battery 270mAh
Charging current: ≤400mA
Charging time About 40 minute
Atomizer volume: 1mL
size: 83 x 25 x 9.5 mm

Fundamental Particle Proton 80W TC Temperature Control Box Mod $42.99

Description:
*Decorative pieces are free to replace —— Enjoy the fun of DIY.
*Support atomizer with resistance as low as 0.1Ω —— adaption to most atomizer s on the market.
*Battery compartment opening way —— The ejection battery compartment opening way is unique designed.
*Zinc alloy overall design with clear lines on appearance —— Showing a super three dimensional sense.
*Stealth, heart, comfortable, hand-style ignition —— Allow users enjoy the wonderful moments in smoking.
*Adjustable power 80W —— Powerful, smoke as your mind.

Resin Edition Oumier Wasp Nano RDA $14.99

Oumier Wasp Nano Resin–$14.99

It is a newly designed 22mm RDA atomizer by OUMIER. With the features of an unique adjustable airflow system and easy building deck, it will bring you a safe yet unforgettable vaping experience. It also has a bottom pin for bottom filling, you can use it with your Squonk style MOD. Price: $14.99 on efun.top!
Features:

1. 22mm diameter
  2. Big deck for easy building
  3. Unique adjustable airflow system
  4. Bottom filling design with exchangeable squonkable bottom pin

Superb Kits For You! VapeOnly VPipe 3 & XOMO Mimi 2018 Kit

Two Kits For you, One is cool, the other is cute, whatever you like, you will enjoy them!

1, VapeOnly VPipe 3–$45.99

Specifications:
Brand:VapeOnly
Unit: 1 set
Size: 15510050mm
Color: Brown
Compatible batteries: 1x 18350 Lithium Battery
Battery: 2x 3.7V 1300 mAh 18350 Battery (included)
Input Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
Volume: <=1.2ml
Resistances: 0.7ohm

2,XOMO Mimi 2018 Kit –$23.25

Features:

1. Portable size with light weight, convenient to carry anywhere you go
  2. Multiple fashion pattern and color options for you to choose
  3. Necklace design, you can wear it around your neck as a decorative necklace
  4. 2.0ml liquid capacity with 1100mAh battery capacity, meets your daily need
  5. Micro USB port designed for easy charging

Eccentric Shape About VapeOnly New Malle & WINTEL Cartridge Kit

My friends, today, I will recommend two unique but eccentric shape kits to you, you will like them, I know!

VapeOnly New Malle–$39.99

Specifications:
Malle PCC
Size: 128mm x 65mm x 14mm
Capacity: 2250mAh
Input Voltage: 5V
Input Current: 1A
Material: PC, Zinc Alloy

Malle S e-cig:
Size: 9.2mm x100.5mm
Battery Capacity: built-in 180mAh (each set)
Atomizer Volume: ≤0.8ml
Coil Resistance: 1.5Ω
Wattage modes: 8W
Material: Stainless steel tube + glass + brass + silicone

2,WINTEL Cartridge Kit–$99.99

Features:
4ml Replaceable Cartridge and 700mAh Build-in Polymer Tungsten Battery
Luxury Lamborghini Appearance with 24K Gold Vacuum Plated Surface
Product design ideas from the Italian royal designers.
Product built structure completed by a number of top industrial design masters
Product tech-extension by LV luggage hardware supplier
Filling the atmosphere with the nobility of Rambo elves
5 clicks fire button and automatic air switch
Low voltage/overcharge/long suction overtime protections
Blue technology light with cool feeling

Some Tanks You Need: Smoant Battlestar RDA & Yosta Pillar Tank

Smoant Battlestar RDA–$13.99

Specifications:
Stainless steel construction;
Gold plated 510 threading connection;
Diameter: 24mm;