ELR Calculator App

I really think somebody with the smarts should develop a iPhone, android, and maybe a Windows app with the calculator. I love this calculator on ELR, but don’t always want to get my computer out to diy.

9 Likes

Yes please. Come on my fellow nerdlings, i know you can do this!

10 Likes

I agree with ken. An ELR branded android/Apple app at 1$ is something I would buy of proceeds went to ELR.

10 Likes

Hell yeah I’d pay

3 Likes

I can make it, but need a url to the calculator. If whomever owns the site sees this, get back to me. I can make an app if you can put the calculator to a url.

3 Likes

@daath

Id pay a couple bucks too, some to the app dev and the rest to the site.

EDIT: And the permissions would have to be minimal. I dont install apps that need permissions that they do not require.

7 Likes

I have plans for apps, but not in the immediate future. There are some things I want to tackle before development of the ELR app will be started.

14 Likes

Well if you need help, I’ve pretty much designed it already.

1 Like

If I could not only access the calculator, but everything else on the main site (excluding the forum) from the app, I’d even pay 10$ for it. :grin: That’s how bad i want it! I don’t like mixing in front of my PC much, but I’m too lazy to print the stuff out or have it all open in a browser.

3 Likes

Well if daath wants me to, I can do it

1 Like

Count me in for some of that bad boy

1 Like

I’d also would love it if this app became a reality! Sounds awesome

1 Like

I bet the remodel list is extensive for the site as it seems to be growing at a rapid rate.
All good things come with time!! I feel like our voices are always heard! Awesome idea for the calculator app!

3 Likes

Android shouldnt be an issue but you can forget iOS. Apple is not going to approve a vape related app.

1 Like

Hi. We’re Apple, and we refuse to support those who have chosen a better alternative to smoking. Or other tobacco use.

4 Likes

Just because i was curious, i looked in the iTunes store and found iOS does have vape apps. So, there is a possibility that an ELR app could get approved.

2 Likes

Dun dun duuuuun. And the plot thickens.

3 Likes

I was told by a manufacturers rep that the apps that are already there can stay but they cant be updated and new apps will be denied.

3 Likes

OMG! that sucks.

2 Likes

There’s ways I have kodi on my iPhone iPad and Apple TV if we can get the IPA file you use cydia impactor to load on your phone :grin: Without any need to jailbreak, as easy as plug in phone, download IPA file and open CI and drag and drop

2 Likes