ELR Member Needs Help 💔

Paypal done :+1:

11 Likes

Yes - have just done it - just click “send money to friends or family”

6 Likes

@Bad_Influence Sorry - just read you don’t have account so don’t know!

3 Likes

Nope, it won’t let me do it without an account.

3 Likes

Can someone link to his stash if it’s public? Maybe all together we can replace most of what he lost. Does anyone know his preferred nic base?

5 Likes

Paypal sent, Thanks @SthrnMixer for letting us know. Appropriate Icon as it is heartbreaking all that Kevin has suffered through this year.
For newer members you can see what this man @LordVapor has endured by searching some of his posts.:broken_heart:

10 Likes

This was his stash: :: Login e-Liquid Calculator
Him: Check cookies

9 Likes

Thanks. I’m not completely awake yet but went looking and wasn’t 100% sure I’d found it, lol.

6 Likes

maybe you could use a service like this to send bitcoins to his paypal

10 Likes

paypal sent :thumbsup:

10 Likes

That could actually work. I’ll give it a go after work when I have access to my bitcoins.

5 Likes

Grrrrr. Can we also donate through @ecigexpress @DonovanECX ? I think they have a gift or credit option as well.

6 Likes

Give Kevin my love please!!
I don’t have much right now, but sent what I could.

12 Likes

:smiley:

9 Likes

I’ll be sending Kevin out a care package too. With the vape ban in Indiana, is it ok to send him flavorings?

8 Likes

Done via PayPal 🖒
Hope it helps, I could of sent some gear if I wasn’t so far away :confused:

9 Likes

Awww I miss my buddy I will keep him in my prayers and send him some stuff too. Tell him I said Hello and we miss em’

9 Likes

Flavorings should be fine since they can be used for anything. If I had the kind of nic he uses, Pence and his goons wouldn’t stop me from sending him some.

9 Likes

OHHH I just sent him a gift card from BCF…do you think they’ll ship to IN ? @SthrnMixer

7 Likes

Hey does anyone know if he uses syringes or funnels? Does he need smaller bottles? I have 50 and 10 mils I can send.

6 Likes