ELR Member Needs Help šŸ’”

paypal sent :thumbsup:

10 Likes

That could actually work. Iā€™ll give it a go after work when I have access to my bitcoins.

5 Likes

Grrrrr. Can we also donate through @ecigexpress @DonovanECX ? I think they have a gift or credit option as well.

6 Likes

Give Kevin my love please!!
I donā€™t have much right now, but sent what I could.

12 Likes

:smiley:ā€¦

9 Likes

Iā€™ll be sending Kevin out a care package too. With the vape ban in Indiana, is it ok to send him flavorings?

8 Likes

Done via PayPal šŸ–’
Hope it helps, I could of sent some gear if I wasnā€™t so far away :confused:

9 Likes

Awww I miss my buddy I will keep him in my prayers and send him some stuff too. Tell him I said Hello and we miss emā€™

9 Likes

Flavorings should be fine since they can be used for anything. If I had the kind of nic he uses, Pence and his goons wouldnā€™t stop me from sending him some.

9 Likes

OHHH I just sent him a gift card from BCFā€¦do you think theyā€™ll ship to IN ? @SthrnMixer

7 Likes

Hey does anyone know if he uses syringes or funnels? Does he need smaller bottles? I have 50 and 10 mils I can send.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know about that but will check.

Heā€™ll be feeling the love! Thanks.

Good questionā€¦I donā€™t know. Will check.

Iā€™ll see what I can find out. Thanks. [quote=ā€œMizzz_Z_Hobbit, post:31, topic:92064, full:trueā€]
Hey does anyone know if he uses syringes or funnels? Does he need smaller bottles? I have 50 and 10 mils I can send.
[/quote]

He mixes by weight. His scales was one thing he did mention that was stolen. I thought as cheap as they are he could grab one that he likes. As for bottles and such, Iā€™m sure heā€™d appreciate that!

This community is absolutely amazing and is a reason for anyone who doubts humanity to realize the world is a mess, but itā€™s still full of wonderful people.

Iā€™ll get back with answers as soon as I can. Working now so it may take a while. Thank you to everyone!

10 Likes

I will send him a LB-501 scaleā€¦please verify that no one else is going toā€¦so all of you please say [OK Ozoā€¦you do the scalesā€¦] because 5 scales wonā€™t help him at this time.

16 Likes

OK Ozoā€¦you do the scalesā€¦ :smiley:

12 Likes

LB-501 scales orderedā€¦delivers Monday 11/7/16
100 organic cotton squares orderedā€¦delivers 11/10/16

So if you talk to him, Robert, you can give him a heads up.

14 Likes

This is why I :heart:ļøThis forum :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::kissing_heart:

17 Likes

Thanks for your kindness and generosity! I will let him know right now.

Answers to questions -

@bad_influence No, Kevin does not use Bitcoin. (man I love your username!) :slight_smile:
@Amy2 Yes, he can make use of the Bull City gift card. And I had emailed then too asking about this. Their responseā€¦

Hey Robert,

We are still able to ship to Indiana at this time so there should be no issue if the gift certificate goes to someone from there.

Thanks,
Jeff

9 Likes

Paypal done, hope it helps fella.

9 Likes

I am on the phone with Kevin nowā€¦
details soon.

6 Likes

Paypal sentā€¦

6 Likes