ELR Member Needs Help šŸ’”

ok ozo you do scale

5 Likes

what does he need more cash probably , or would he rather have vape stuff , ive been down the same road as him vicious divorce nasty custody battle i feel his pain just let me know what is needed most ??? ty

9 Likes

He can always buys stuff if he needs. Right now I think any help you offer is generous and kindā€¦and definitely appreciated. Personally I sent cash, but I know his flavor stash was robbed. Heā€™s also down to a mod and a topper I think. Just however the spirit moves you brother!

7 Likes

Just spent an hour and a half on the phone with my friend and Brother Kevin, thank God he got it turned back on.

Here are the particular needs at the moment :
Flavorings
The best way to help him with getting flavors is to get a gift card for him at
Bull City http://www.bullcityflavors.com/
EcigXpress https://www.ecigexpress.com/
He will get an e-mail from them that he has a gift card to use.

He is good on bottles, VG, PG, mods, tanks/attys, but only has Kanthal A1 wire.
If you wish to send him wire, he builds coils around 0.1ohm , and generally vapes in TC mode.
Titanium or Stainless steel would be good to send/have sentā€¦he was distraught enough that
he couldnā€™t remember the gauge he preferred [understandable], so just go to http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp?r=1&awg=28&id=2.5 and calculate for some wire for himā€¦I canā€™t do it at this moment.[my insurance man just showed up, and is patient to let me finish this] Get close to gauges that will work, with which wire you wish to send, and send some spool ends you have, or have some new sent.

Simple answer isā€¦cash to paypal will help the most overall, gift cards to Bull City and EcigX will be the easiest for flavors. Anything else you wish to box and send will just be icing on the cake. Mail him some cookies, eh?

For anyone that has forgotten, and for any new members on ELRā€¦
If you donā€™t know who LordVapor is, he has been at the very top of giving to others on ELRā€¦many times anonymously . [Yes, he is Vapinati, from the start]When I told him Robert started this thread, he asked me to help get it removed. He is a giver, and is embarrassed to be a receiver now. If anyone of us is truly worthy of help here on ELR. LordVapor is.

If we all give a little, it will amount to a lot.
Please search your heart, even if it means not eating out for lunch a day or twoā€¦not buying the next mod that is the trend, not having that starbucks tomorrow morning, maybe just cut your next vape order in half for nowā€¦if it contains things you just wish to tryā€¦

What if it was you in this situation? Do you think Ozo would be as compassionate?

You may not know meā€¦you may know who I am and not like me, and you may have told me I need to GTFO of ELR because I said something you didnā€™t like [in private], but true this, itā€™s not about me, just trust what I say about Kevin.

I would easily do the same for youā€¦if you had a track record like Kevinā€¦believe me or notā€¦just try me and see.

God bless everyone that helps, in any degree. You will be rewarded.

20 Likes

Amen to that!! Thanks to everyone. Love my ELR family. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

PayPal done. Hope things will get better soon - love from Norway

12 Likes

And amen to this too! He did a hell of a lot for his vapefamily so he shouldnā€™t be embarrassed when the fam wants to do something back now heā€™s in need. :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

I feel he shouldnā€™t be embarrassed either he is such a great guy and has sent me plenty of flavoring over time.

12 Likes

Paypal sent

10 Likes

But then againā€¦you know Kevinā€¦and how he is a giver, eh?

There is a dark cloud up above
Never saw the storm roll in
Now I feel covered in love
No Idea where to begin

I feel I should run and hide
This fear is new to me
But I should bury my pride
And let what will be ā€¦be
ozo

Please, never forget your prayers for the things that touch your heart.

14 Likes

I do and I totally understand. I have to put myself in his place and then take another look at it. He is a giver for sure.

10 Likes

Amenā€¦ Thats beautiful manā€¦

9 Likes

Iā€™ve used https://www.exchangemycoins.com and it seems to be fine. But we will only know when it arrives on his paypal account or if Iā€™ve just blown some BC into nirvana. Excellent exchange rate compared to when I mined my bitcoins. So it doesnā€™t even hurt to help a little.
Happy vaping, Kevin. Iā€™ll probably never meet you in person but I hope you get back on your feet soon.

9 Likes

By no means do I imply my Brother is weak, but at times life can weaken you with a constant stream of poisonous arrows fired upon you. This is when it is most important to have trusted ones surrounding you, to mentally and sometimes physically lift you up.

I completely understand that many of us are already burdened in daily life, and have struggles of our own, but it is also a bond we have, knowing what hardships are. If you think that you have nothing to give, then you probably donā€™t have anything for others. Even crumbs from your table may be what sustains some life around youā€¦and you never recognize it happening.
Maybe the bible is not your thing, but if you have ever read it, I doubt you could ever say itā€™s total bullshit, and NOT walk away with some great knowledge.
To labor means you had to work hard, as opposed to taking out your nice boat at the crack of dawn and going fishingā€¦something you love to doā€¦versus something you HAD TO DO.
It may be very hard to give away a dollar to someoneā€¦when you need it for your own familyā€¦and in a way, it is the same as hard labor, but if you can understand it in your heart that someone else only has a penny, a dollar to them is a fortune. And please, whether you give $1 ā€¦or $100.000ā€¦if you only give to receive, you really have given nothing.
Acts 20:35
ā€œI have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.ā€

Everyone needs something, and some need cash, eh? I never have enough to get thru the month.
Just remember, there are some that only need help walking across an intersectionā€¦or only need a hug.

Please give somethingā€¦somewhereā€¦to someone.

God bless you
ozo

11 Likes

Paypalā€™d Kevin. Kevin has done so much for others. Iā€™m honored to help a guy like him out.

Good on you, Robert, for getting the ball rolling. :+1:

14 Likes

I really didnā€™t/donā€™t know him very well, the shit hit the fan when I first came on here, I spoke to him briefly mainly commenting on his amazing set up, but he seemed cool, and he was clearly highly respected by the people I have since become friends with on here, But more than that, I have been there, that place where you think you have hit the floorā€¦then the floor opensā€¦then opens againā€¦and againā€¦and so on.
I didnā€™t have anything like this then, but seeing this happen, seeing his friends rally round, seeing people heā€™s never met and in some cases never even spoken to come together to give and to helpā€¦man thatā€™s a beautiful thing.
A really really beautiful thing to see.
I really hope things come good for him, I have given a little bit but my Vape mail has stopped for now and Iā€™ll see if I have anything more to give in a couple of weeks, Iā€™m getting the impression this wonā€™t be a quick fix for him so, I think this thread needs to keep going for a while.
Faith in humanity restored.
I am very proud to be a part of this forum, itā€™s shown me something that I wasnā€™t sure existed anymore. Much love to the ELR family :heart:

20 Likes

I agree, Rome was not built in a day.
Please help keep it alive, and fresh.

[ā€œFaith in humanity ā€¦ itā€™s shown me something that I wasnā€™t sure existed anymoreā€¦A really really beautiful thing to seeā€¦ā€]

It really still exists, all over the world, if we will just open and seeā€¦

10 Likes

Whatā€™s the deal with sending Vape gear to the states? is it difficult with your laws? I mean I have some RDAā€™s, Ti wire, few bits and bobs but probably not worth the cost of sending it over, but there is a few of us brits on ELR now Iā€™m just thinking how hard would it be for us to send all our spare bits and pieces to one UK address and then club together to ship it overā€¦might be worth it then I dunnoā€¦

6 Likes

OMFGā€¦how did this happen?
Who allowed this?
In protest, I am baking Yorkies 3 different days this next weekā€¦
and not a damn one on Saturday.
In fact, in further protest, all will be eaten with strawberry jam and butter,
no meat allowed.
Go piss yourself.
And you can tell that wanker who always puts guns in his photos hereā€¦
he can go piss hisself also.
This is bonkers.
BOLLOCKS !!!