ELR Member Needs Help šŸ’”

Why not reach out to him directly? His email is in the first post.

5 Likes

I sent him a msg in two places.
He has his son this weekend, something that hasnā€™t happened in a long time, so he is probably focused on that.
This is his e-mail: krowe33@gmail.com
Thank you, Russ.

9 Likes

Thanks guys, I didnā€™t see the email up top. I just sent him an email!

14 Likes

PayPal done. Donā€™t really know what to say but hope it helps

10 Likes

Love ya brother

7 Likes

Please, donā€™t let this thread get buried.

7 Likes

Canā€™t help too much financially right now. My debit card was hacked into for 250.00 (the bank replaced every penny but cancelled my card and Iā€™m waiting on a new one to arrive), but I do have a bunch of TI and Nickel wire that I would be more than happy to sent out. Think that would help?

9 Likes

@Pugs1970, @ozo and @SthrnMixer: you guys are killinā€™ me ovah here!
I canā€™t stop laughingā€¦

8 Likes

PP Doneā€¦

9 Likes

Bump
How is it going? Any news from Kevin?I hope the PPs are dripping in and things calmed down a bit?

6 Likes

Oh yes. I think itā€™s post# 75 where he popped in to say thanks.

2 Likes

Hrhr yes Iā€™ve seen that but Iā€™m impatient :smiley:

2 Likes

Im so glad to know that you are still around, my friend. I wish that i could help, monetarily, but we are hurting a bit around here. That 1993 car of mine that we talked about has been eating money and now it is back in the shop again for another 5 hundoā€¦ At some point it will be totally brand new again!

I hope you have a great weekend with little LV. I also hope that things get better for you quickly, you are a great guy and dont deserve the pain in your path.

13 Likes

My girl and I are struggling pretty seriously right now, also, but I will talk to her and see if there is anything we can do to help also. Canā€™t promise anything, except I will certainly try to help any way we are able. He was one of the many here to help me start my diy and I would love to return the favor.
Things I have I can part with include some flavorings, 250ā€™ of 26g SS316, 30ml glass bottles with childproof droppers, pipettes, vg (that he actually got me a lifetime supply of by mistake lmao), and I have many 26/32 ss316 Clapton coils made (.52ohm each, could send couple 10 packs I have made up)
Might also be able to manage a small Giftcard ($20-30) to anywhere you prefer whether it be a store for daily life stuff or vape specific, your call. Or PayPal instead of Giftcard if preferredā€¦ Wish I could do more. If I had more vape gear Iā€™d send some but Iā€™m down to one setup again myself.

10 Likes

Mike I can speak for LV here. Thereā€™s no way he would want anyone who is having it tough to do anything for him. Itā€™s one thing to give up some vape budget to help someone, but itā€™s another thing entirely to sacrifice when youā€™re already having difficulties. Just sayin. :wink:

12 Likes

What little I can offer wonā€™t effect me negatively to be without. Any money I donate would come directly from juice and coil sale profits Iā€™ve made, which I wouldnā€™t have in the first place if it werenā€™t for him and elr so I am more than willing. I insist. May take a day or two to work out details with my lady, and get something together, but I certainly will.

10 Likes

Bump worthy

6 Likes

Please, keep it fresh, and on your mind
To help another would be so kind

The one in need has been so true
He would do the same for you

His hopes have now been led astray
By a darkened sadder day

He needs to be lifted above
His current fate in loss for love

Send him prayers, money too
He would do the sameā€¦if it were you.

[he has already done soā€¦MANY TIMES]
If anyone on ELR deserves helpā€¦Kevin does.

Please send somethingā€¦surely anyone can find $5

I will be watching the Vape Mail coming inā€¦not that anyone owes anything to
helping anyone, and I donā€™t necessarily judge othersā€¦but I will be watching.
Yes, he has been offered a sanctuary here in my home, if it gets beyond his control.

12 Likes

You can send to his PayPal account at krowe33@gmail.com

8 Likes

I wanted to come here and update everyone. I think I have a pretty good job lined up. Right now I was offered a position temporarily as a consultant. Itā€™s just a few hours here and there but will really help out. He wants me to go full time and is willing to create a position for me within the company. That should happen in the next couple weeks.

So I wanted to come here and thank everyone for the tremendous support. Please donā€™t send any more donations. Because thanks to all of you guys and finally finding someplace near me to work I am feeling I will be able to make it through this. I have been so scared of becoming homeless these past few weeks. That fear is gone. Life will hopefully return to a more normal comfort zone very soon.

God bless every one of you! I canā€™t stress enough how grateful I am to have found this forum and met the most loving and caring group of people on the face of the Earth. I have never seen such generosity from a group of people in all my life. You are my family and I have missed you all so much. I am back now and itā€™s all thanks to you!

30 Likes