ELR vape bands in hand!

Thanks bro. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sounds like a spanking is in order! lololo

9 Likes

Cool can you pm me the info on where to send the money. I can’t find the post on it. I’ll take 10 of each.

2 Likes

I was thinking it…you said it. :wink:

2 Likes

Everyone USA was sent yesterday…Patti, Phill, you two went out just now…
@daath: make contact with me when you are available

9 Likes

Thank you brother. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Lookee what came in the mail today! These are great quality! Thank you so much for doing this for us.

14 Likes

and thats what i want everyone to see! i did not get the cheap thin bands…i got the thick ones that are really nice! and, YES, they will fit the 24-25mm tanks!

10 Likes

Sure will. Those are 2 Boreas that are 25mm. Wasn’t a problem at all putting them on.

7 Likes

Woo!! Got mine too!! They are awesome! Now I don’t have to worry about cracking my glass every time I knock my mod over (which happens more often than I care to admit). And I can take you all with me wherever I go. :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you again @Whiterose0818 for pulling this all together. Well done!

11 Likes

My wife is a non vaper… here is how you know:
I am still on business (currently finishing up in GA) and I won’t be home til Saturday. I get a call and she says, “You got some mail today… it had a little piece of plastic in it”. So I’m sitting here trying to think what in the world did I order that was just a little piece of plastic…? So finally I ask her, “Were there some rubber like rings also?” After a second or two I hear… "Oh yeah, there’s some rubber things too…"
I think my vape bands came in…

14 Likes

She opens your mail?!?!?

2 Likes

Lets pretend it’s a bomb… yes… I let her open my mail…

7 Likes

WoooHoooo!!

Love, love, love these vape bands AND the drip tips! Thank you so much,
@Whiterose0818 !!

13 Likes

Great Job And Thank You.

11 Likes

Got mine in! Thank you! It looks great.

12 Likes

Funny :laughing:

2 Likes

Got mine today as well. These things look great!
BTW, I love the drip tip that was sent. Thank you @Whiterose0818! I preciate’cha.

7 Likes

Thank you ! Love the drip tips as well so much fun !!

11 Likes

I received mine as well. Great work WR and all those involved. Loving them!

10 Likes