ELR vape bands in hand!

Well stated and I couldn’t agree more! I know we are in troubled water so to speak with all the money driven laws and regulations right now , but… I truly believe it is too late to stop this vape train!
No it isn’t as safe as stopping the stinkies cold turkey but it is a hell of a lot safer than burning the twenty pack of death sticks daily.
Vape On!
@Whiterose0818 ,Thank you again for the vape bands! Great Idea and awesome of you to see it through!

9 Likes

my oldest actually got his little brother an wifey and I vaping he’s a mech head must hae twenty of them little brother is kinda in the middle has both and we prefer regulated mods and sub tanks. Little brother is working on his mother and father in law to start vaping.

2 Likes

I have been trying to educate folks for some time. And I will continue to do so as long as I can. However - and I’m sure anyone who has spoken with enough non-vaping folks understand this too - opposition is out there also “educating” people. Trouble is they spew a lot of baseless rhetoric and fear. For example, I recently visited a forum I used to frequent years ago. Said my hellos and a few days later brought up the topic of vaping. I asked if there were any fellow vapers. Check out these two responses…

In 1985. Smoked half of one cigarette from a brand new package, didn’t want to smoke anymore, crushed the pack in my hand, tossed it in the garbage and never looked back. I truly believe the only way to quit is to quit. Period. E-cigs are still a crutch and still delivering nicotine. The only thing they don’t do is stink like a cigarette however, the medical community is starting to see severe problems in patients where they had little to no information in the past. So in my mind, and this is just me, one is trading one problem for another by relying on the e-cigs

And this one…

Just one of the known (and it’s been a known problem with some specific chemicals for years) problems that arise however, the medical community will admit that though the long term adverse effects are not completely known at this time because the e-cigs have not been around long enough, they are still full of chemicals so I guess my question to you is, chemicals? Or air? Because unless you live in Beijing, there are very few other places that have air quality worse than e-cigs or cigarettes themselves. And if you’re relying on e-cigs or ‘vaping’ (which I find a ridiculous term since you’re still smoking something) you’re still relying on a crutch. Which means you haven’t quit. You’ve just substituted with something that doesn’t smell quite as offensive to others.But you’re still ruining the inside of your lungs.

Now I’ll admit, the forum these came from is littered with a lot of self-proclaimed geniuses, academics, and overall elitist douche bags. But the point is there is that segment of society who really believes these kinds of things. Ones who think because some government agency or non-profit says vaping is bad, then the jury is out and deliberations are over. Of course I did try to get the one person to say what the “severe problems in patients” were that was being reported. You guessed it…no response. So whether it’s groupthink, evil intent or just plain ignorance, there is opposition out there and that opposition is spreading their “truth” like we are. So we have to be more vigilant. Time is NOT our friend.

7 Likes

History proves that 50% of people think they now what’s best for the other 50%.

Never recommend what I did to a lady

This lady was giving me shitover vaping, about like what you posted. I was polite as possible, listening and having dialog with here ten minuets passed and she got more and more escalated about how evil vaping is and so on and on and on…

Another ten minutes went by and I finally blew a small Vaper tote in her face.

Her reaction was priceless.

When she seen the vapor heading her was, a natural reaction from a life time of smelling smoke she vigorously waved her hand and arm fanning here face.

Once the Vape reached her face she stop talking and said, well that’s not bad smelling at all. Also saying, why that smelled like lemons and cream.

I said Yeap,
bet your glad I don’t smoke anymore?
She said I sure am, then saying why don’t all them smokers do this instead. If for no other reason except for the people around them.

I told her because of people like you who never took the time to actually listen to what people who Vape actually think and why they Vape. You assume it’s smoking.

It’s a crude way to educate people about Vaping but some people just need a slap in the face to see one benefit.
Time will change people’s mind, the question is, will the goverment sweep vaping under the rug before the public realizes “ENDS” is a choice I make to better my health and the people around me.

8 Likes

That could have gone so wrong - I’m glad it didn’t :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I really just wanted out of the situation as time passed. Would not recommend this approach though. However like I said I wanted out.

4 Likes

Hell I wouldn’t worry in the least. If someone want to get up in my face about vaping (assuming I’m just innocently enjoying it and not fogging up a public room) they will most definitely get a big ol’ cloud to judge for themselves. I’ll even warn them it’s coming. Like hey, smell this and tell me what you think

6 Likes

That made me laugh out loud. I thought of this:

10 Likes

It took me a minute to figure that one out. OMG - that’s nasty! :wink:

6 Likes

It’s official ! I now consider myself an old man…but not a dirty old man as it took me reading your post to catch what @daath meant.:joy:
I swear I was thinking it was some star trek symbol ! :vulcan:

8 Likes

OMG!!! I’m truly laughing out loud. You guys kill me…

7 Likes

Wha choo talkin’ 'bout, Willis? :smile_cat:

@Whiterose0818
What is the smallest tank it will fit ? Is it tight on a 22mm?

11 Likes

ooohhhhh yeah…thanks @Whiterose0818 for being the cool dude that you are.

12 Likes

Hell yeah!!! Nuf said

Thanks to the man @Whiterose0818. Thanks brother. :ok_hand:

12 Likes

That glass drip tip looks very familiar. If it’s like what I’m using you may well just love it!

5 Likes

There very comfortable on the lips and the bore is just right on them. Quite impressed with it.

2 Likes

Reminds me of high school LOL

1 Like

Me too! Everyone’s looking at me funny

1 Like

this is why you choose a female Asian Proctologist …just sayin’ :mask:

3 Likes

They got here! Yay! :smiley:

Thanks @Whiterose0818!

9 Likes