ENDED - Heaven Gifts Giveaway:Plenty of Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Kits & Gift Cards Wait for You to Win--2/14

1. Share us your quitting story. If no, simply reply “Joyetech eGo AIO ECO”
  • Joyetech eGo AIO ECO
  • Joyetech eGo AIO ECO
  • juul, suorin air, Phix, suorin Drop, MyJet and few others I know and I got to know about them on Facebook Instagram Heaven Gift website and youtube.
  • I think any Higher Nicotine E-liquid will be good on this and for Flavor it’s a personal preference, I like my higher nicotine E-liquid to be tobacco flavored or coffee.

Innokin Pocketbox Starter Kit 1200mAh

I think 6 mg/ml of nicotine will be optimal

I was never a lifelong /pack a day smoker until right before vaping. Started with smoking Cherry Switzer Sweets whenever I was drinking. Usually on the weekends playing cards or whatnot. I love poker. LOL I found cigarellos and then worked up to it. I knew it was becoming too much and wanted to quit before it became a thing. I did a bit of research and settled on a MPV MINI 2 and vaped Mother’s Milk for a yr or so before coming here to learn to make my own juice. I knew a few friends who bought the cheap e cigs u find in the gas stations but they went right back to smoking. I never picked up another smoke after my first hit of MM on that mini. :heart:.

Don’t know much about pods. Never used. I never eased into vaping. :wink:

This…

I think tobacco and some nuts will fit well

Joyetech eGo AIO ECO

1. Joyetech eGo AIO ECO

2. Juul. I read about it on vaping forums.

3. nicotine salt juice (high mg)

Joyetech eGo AIO ECO

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:grinning:

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 3 winners at least getting 40 participants.
Now we get 16 participants. So we will choose 2 winners this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #30 @Mark_Turner! Your prize is US$50 gift card.

Congratulations #6 @Nextron! Your prize is Joyetech eGo AIO ECO kit.

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGo AIO ECO kit, you can pick one from HG only at US$12.5 by using our Chinese Spring Festival 30% off code “AHG30”.

Note: Due to our long Chinese Spring Festival from Feb 12~ Feb 21, the prizes will be sent out after Feb 22. Hope you can understand.

2 Likes

Congrats lads :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats @Mark_Turner and @Nextron enjoy your gifts
Thank you @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway.

2 Likes

Wonderful :raised_hands:
Thank you @Heaven_Gifts for the Great Giveaway :grinning::+1:
Congratulations to @Nextron :rocket:

1 Like

Famously!
Congrats @Mark_Turner
Thank you guys!
Many thanks @Heaven_Gifts for your great contests!

2 Likes

Grats peps and thks @Heaven_Gifts

1 Like