Everything Floral

I wouldn’t say I’d use it to stand out by any means it’s a vegetal note for sure. I used it as a back note. I liked that it added a bit of " grassy" ness to a mix. I believe they ( FLV) intended for ppl to try it w/ tobaccos IDK why that’s coming to mind. However I put it w/ woodsy flavors and it played on it well.

2 Likes

You around Am? I just finally got the Yam in and about to make some things. You have this yeah?

I also got TFA jackfruit finally, Sea Buckthorn and Philippine mango

1 Like

Yea I’m here. Try using the Yam at first and I thought just off of the smell it’d be strong but turns out it wasn’t that potent. So I increased it to around 5-6% and that’s where it shines. Oh and add a lil brown sugar or some molasses and it’s good too !

Sea buckthorn interesting and who makes this as well as Phi. mango ? I still don’t have the TFA Jackfruit only FW’s . I am writing the jackfruit down right now.

hey there was another one we talked about INW nan ? something ? I moved just last week back to Washington and I don’t know where my list went ?

1 Like

@DarthVapor

Candied Yams

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 0.5
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.76
Cinnamon Ceylon (FA) 0.4
Marshmallow (CAP) 1
Molasses (TPA) 0.4
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 0.2
Pecan (TPA) 3
Yam (TPA) 5

Flavor total: 11.26%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I think the quince may of been a lil too high in this one haven’t made this one again

Maple roasted quince with yams

Ingredient %
(EM) Sweetner 0.01
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Maple Pecan (FW) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 2
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Quince (TPA) 3.2
Yam (TPA) 6

Flavor total: 16.21%

2 Likes

I love you! haha

It’s VERY similar to taro! So I have vanilla bourbon, Sea buckthorn, INW SB, Yam, Phil. Mango, Jackfruit and a few others.
Sea buckthorn?

I see high %s on your yam? Does it really need to be high? I was going to start at 2%

1 Like

I started it out lower and it didn’t pop as much as I wanted it to. No it does not have to be this high but it is weaker than it smells. Of course what flavors you pair it with more likely will determine how high you go. Something like brown sugar and molasses give it more depth. I enjoyed it thought it was right on par with the real deal.

Idk what that Sea buckthorn is ? And who’s vanilla Bourbon ? U think Yam is similar to taro ? Well yes in that of it being tubular family I suppose it could easily give off tart and startchy notes.

1 Like

I meant as far as the earthy tones and being a root, etc. I have yet to taste it but I think I can use it like I do the Taro.
Bourbon V by INW
Sea Buckthorn is actually a fruit I have growing in front of my house! Good stuff and I have high hopes. Jackfruit too

Rose by Inawera is a lovely fresh taste.
I kept the percentage low, 3% and mixed it with TFA Marshmallow,4%.
Really simple and tasty.
Could see it working with a touch of chocolate which I’ll need to try.

hope you dont mind me chiming in…
i bought that yam as well, and she is right, it takes a little more than 2% to make it pop…i made a very nice recipe for the Queen, lemme know if’n ya wanna peek at it.
TPA jackfruit is pretty good, i have a 4 oz bottle of it…i’ve tried it by itself, but i also like mixing it with INW Nangka for a little more rounded jackfruit flavor…
AND: i also bought a 8ml bottle of that Sea Buckthorn, just to try it out, but i havent done anything with it yet, so lemme know when you do…
the Wizardlabs website describes Sea Buckthorn as:
Sea Buckthorn Flavor
Also known as “Siberian Pineapple” - much like pineapple flavor without sweetness. Pairs well with apple and citrus flavors. Fresh, sour, crisp.

3 month old Taro Card…this is what sex tastes like…

:wink:

1 Like

Sakura Sweets : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/526554/Sakura+Sweets

4% Cherry Blossom (TPA)
1.5% Hibiscus (CAP)
4% Honeysuckle (TPA)
1% Raspberry (INAWERA Flavours">INW)
2% Sweet Lychee (CAP)

Flavor total: 12.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4aC4

Just a little something sweet I’ve been playing with while I wait for my other floral flavors to come in

Hey floral fans! I did a write up awhile ago and I’d been meaning to X-post it here. Some beginner’s notes for florals, for the curious or those just starting to get interested. https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/4t7z6g/some_notes_on_florals/

1 Like

What should I do with Musk candy ? I have had this flavor for around 6 months and it just smells awful like nasty perfume. I’ve read that a lot of ppl ( NOT in America ) eat it in candies but what really do these candies taste like anybody got any experience w/ the candies and or the flavor. I’d like to do something w/ it or it’ll just go to potpourri.

I don’t have the experiance. But when you say musk candy I think of things that have taro in it or deeper fruits like blackcurrant.

Just a random thought.

1 Like

Yes that’s a good thought thou cuz I just mixed it w/ some Yams, pumpkins, cinnamon, marzipan, quince and apples and it’s pretty nice it seems like it made the apples more candy like, however it could have been the Marzipan mixing w/ the apple and quince making them seem more candish.
I actually used a whole drop of undiluted Rich cinnamon in a 10 ml batch w/ the musk candy it didn’t bury it like I thought it would.

WIP

Harvest

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (FA) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.25
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.5
Marzipan (FA) 2
Musk Candy (TPA) 0.5
Pumpkin (TPA) 2.5
Quince (TPA) 2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.25
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2
Yam (TPA) 1.25

Flavor total: 14.25%

After a light heat and hand shook I may increase the batch my 5ml of accomodate the 1 drop of Rich Cinnamon that is coming thru more prevalent than desired. I typically will use 1 drop per 15 but in this batch I was so taken aback by the Musk for so long I still think they’re both rivaling each other.

Smiling, this is funny - @Amy2 just pointed me here and the first I see is _Citrus Cananga. I’m about to finish my first 100ml. of this one … really really like it. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I tried a Ylang Ylang mix today I had made earlier this month and woozer totally in love all over again. Just wanted to share it here ! I know only a handful of ppl would ever think to try it but it’s a simple delicious recipe.

Ylang'n in the forest

Ingredient %
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 2
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1
Peach (FA) 1.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 5%

4 Likes

Unicorn Vomit - if you like violets / rainbow sherbert types…

too floral for me.

1 Like

This looks good sis :slight_smile: Nice and simple, I can almost taste it.

I’m happy to report that today I am coming out of hiding, my hiatus of a better part of a year, and I am getting back to mixing. It’s been SO long since I have bothered to mix anything, so I think one of my 100 recipe mixing sessions is long over due!! I have some pretty off the wall ideas, so I will keep you posted as I progress!!

Hope all is well, my travelling stister!

4 Likes

I know you , you will be up around the clock w/ your crazy mixing sessions lol ! It has been TOO long get to mixing my brutha and keep me posted I am w/o my lab it is somewhere in middle America on it’s way to me amongst my other belongings…so haven’t mixed in a few weeks myself. It’s all good thou I have bags upon bags of mixes to keep me busy.

Boy this Ylang’n in the forest has been super smooth been vaping it ADV since yesterday love the ylang ylang !

4 Likes