Everything Floral

While those warnings are out there to do just that…there hasn’t been a reported case of Pop Corn lung from vaping yet to my understanding. It’s a personal preference , for me I don’t try or aim to use DA,AC,AP or BA in any of my juices and while sometimes it’s unavoidable in certain profiles I do try to limit my uses on each of them. V2 or DX have their own issue if infact they contain BA , BA ( when combined w/ AC & AP ) has been linked to keeping the flavoring in your system longer and the longer they’re in your system well the longer they can reek havoc on you and attach to your free radicals and divide and concur from there…what that long term effect is who knows and how long they hang around is anybody’s guess since we all filter things differently certain ppl are in better health and filter well others not so much…

I agree @woftam the amount of Diacetyl that was in our cigarettes are astounding compared to what were dealing w/ in vaping…yet most of us are trying to repair what we’ve already done to ourselves when we smoked…I’m guna read your article.

4 Likes

Sounds good yes limiting I think is best @woftam thanks for that bit of info! Man you all are so helpful!! Love this forum!

1 Like

So @Amy2 I made a 15ml batch of summer clouds at 10%… Smells awesome but yea perfumey vape lol… So I probably have 14ml left of it and I use ejuicecalculator on my laptop as my inventory and recipe calc… So I can take 1ml of my made juice and mix it with 9ml of my base and boom I have a 1% flavor mix… Pre steeped too because the original batch was made on 12/20… Duo you think that will work?

1 Like

That’s the big mystery and the simplest answer is… no one has any idea. While it is documented that high amounts of Diacetyl causes issues, we have no idea what trace amounts do, nor the length of time being exposed. While it’s true that it is a lot “safer” than analog cigs, we have no idea what any of the things in juice does long term. Sure you can avoid it by using the V2s or DXs, but who’s to say the substitutions aren’t equally harmful/harmless.

Obviously the safest way to vape and avoid chemicals, is to not vape at all. But the safer alternative to the cancer sticks (IMO) would be vaping. HOPEFULLY the insanely large costs the FDA is slapping on manufacturers, will actually be put towards some research and testing, not just lining pockets…

As far as your question about the differences in V1s/V2s, I’m not the best guy to answer that one. I only have 1 DX flavor and that’s the brown sugar extra TFA. I also have the original. The DX version has worked the same as the original one in all my mixes, without seeing any difference (but my %s are low). As far as the rest, I would say the majority of the comments I have seen, are pretty much “yuck”, when it comes to the “clean” flavors…that’s not to say they all are though.

5 Likes

I agree with you I will take my chances on the few unknowns with ecig flavors than the thousands of known issues with smoking the stinkys

2 Likes

Should be right , sounds right to me. Let me know what ya think of it. Even at 1% it should have plenty of flavor !

1 Like

didn’t get to it tonight kids had me running around… my baby girl is 2 and sometimes bath time and potty training is a chore when she wants to be stubborn lol. I’m turning in and will do a 10ml batch tomorrow one at 1% and one at .5% with some pineapple… hopefully get my order in tomorrow too lol

1 Like

One more thing before I pass out… Anyone have any ideas on that peach mango tea I was talking about earlier?

Hmm maybe u can drink that tea and let us know. Is the tea green or black is the mango sweet or is the peach more forward than the mango that kinda thing. Then maybe we can mirror it.

2 Likes

There’s of course boozy vapes and all things in between. Here’s one of mine that is a more smoky, savory vape, with a little sweetness from the black cherry and fig. If anything, maybe it will give you some ideas.

GoT: Grey Worm V1

Ingredient %
Absinthe (TPA) 1.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Black Cherry (TPA) 0.5
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Caramel (FA) 2
Catalan Cream (FA) 1.5
Fig Fresh (FA) 2
Oak Wood (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

If you’re looking for something unique that isn’t fruity, dessert, flora, etc… Give this a try. Everyone’s take is different and I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out!!

Ylang's Vanilla Oak

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 2.4
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 1

Flavor total: 9.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Granted it has Ylang Ylang, but it doesn’t come off as a flora mix at all.

3 Likes

My flavor list is like two pages long lol I was talking to my lady about these new developments and of course she isn’t thrilled lol but thinking she won’t vape florals lol wee shall see… I’m going to try a Smores recipe and a Twix recipe for her so getting flavors for that along with some of the florals we have been talking about… Also going to try @Shaner sparkling Apple Peach wine… Should Be placing an order tonight with a bunch of small bottles of these flavors to give them a good try… Figure I can order a lot of little ones and the percentages are So low with most of the florals I Should Be able to test out a lot of different ones to get my feet wet and then order more bigger bottles once I know this is a good fit thanks again all… I’m gonna post my shopping cart tonight to see of I missed anything lol

@Amy2 or anyone… I’m placing an order on essential depot getting a glycube I don’t need vg I have about 2liters left but Can’t hurt to get 3gal of it plus one of pg for 48 dollars lol… Gonna use pg inn some of muy mixes now… Any way do you have a coupon code? Shipping is like 32 dollars lol

I found this one dunno if it’s still on going

Also when I tend to buy from them its because I got a discount code in my email. You could always give’em a ring and ask if there’s a current one for shipping they’re nice folks !

2 Likes

@Jayrell you’re not planning on buying Vg then you can go to the Tractor Supply store and pick up a gallon of pg for just 23$ and it’s USP grade exact same stuff and no shipping. If you have a Tractor Supply Store near you.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tractor%20supply%20illinois

2 Likes

I’m getting vg too lol 3 gallons… Even if I paid all of the shipping it’s still cheaper than what I get from MFS… Just figured I would ask lol I will try the old code and see what happens

1 Like

Thanks Amy the last code worked got me30percent off shipping good deal!

1 Like

Plus I think it’s a hella cheaper to just buy the 2 gallons with free shipping. Sure the cube looks a good deal, but then you get smacked with a $40 shipping cost!
It’s been almost a year since I have ordered, so I am sure the price is a lot different but the free shipping vs cube thing is probably still accurate. They are another company I have the luxury of driving to do a pick-up if I wanted to. I just can’t see paying $40 for shipping

2 Likes

22 for shipping lol they still do the 2 with free shipping but it was the same price as buying the cube so I paid 22.5 more after the 30 percent off shipping to get twice as much… Pretty good deal I think… You can just go pick it up for me and meet me half way lol

Yeah they must have really raised their prices since Aug 8th then. It used to be $29 for 2 gallons, free shipping (or less depending on what codes I have), then it was also $30 for the cube, BUT it was $30 or so for shipping… I don’t know, it’s irrelevant now haha

2 Likes