Everything Floral

I don’t have much exp with temp coils… I have a ton of SS wire and I got my first temp build to work in my RDTA box… until I re wicked it lol I might play with my troll dripper with a spaced SS coil build and I believe you I am going to mix up a 20 of pear right now… 4% will get er done?

2 Likes

oh yea forgot to add… nope I did not cough at all lol… when the Mrs. gets back home I’m sure she will hate me for making her take a puff off my dripper with that in it lol but I will get a good laugh

2 Likes
11 Likes

excellent share! i do love me some florals!

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been wanting to add a few more florals to my collection, this is really helpful.

1 Like

I just made a few test batches yesterday, with rose, lavender, jasmine, and ylang ylang. Still have several more that’ I’ll work with next weekend, or so. The rose I tried right away with an already aged base bottle I’d mixed with RY4. I just added some Pistachio, Dark Vapure, and AP. It’s a really decent smooth vape and you can sort of smell that rose, and get a small back tone of it. I continue to test with them more and plan on either purchasing more, or making them into extracts.

2 Likes

I love me some ylang ylang.

2 Likes

Got some goin on in a Tossed Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe …Test vaped yesterday…Great article for reference for tweaking… Thanks @Pro_Vapes for posting this…Got my printer running now…

2 Likes

Fantastic! This is exactly what I’ve been looking for for a recipe I’m working on. Thanks

1 Like

I wanted to add to this list Sweet Woodruff not used as much but it is awesome blends well w/ Vanilla , creams, SB, Anise, & Honeydew

Also Elderflower is getting some major love by me by Amoretti http://www.amoretti.com/amoretti/Extracts/10/Natural%20Elderflower%20Extract%20WS/863

I am telling you it smokes all the Elderflowers out there atm, not very perfumey but light and floral- absolutely beautiful !

3 Likes

Someone needs to tag @therabidweasel in this thread. Amy, whould you mind tagging @therabidweasel? :grinning:

3 Likes

I just don’t have the courage to try the floral flavors.

1 Like

Start with hibiscus! It’s almost more fruity than floral. Really yummy!

OK… on “bravery” list!

2 Likes

@HocusKrokus

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

OP here! I meant to cross post this here eventually, but I’ve had a very busy week! I’m happy to go into more detail on any of these florals, and there’s still quite a few I didn’t have time to cover. Glad you guys enjoyed it! I’ll eventually add to this as I’m able.

4 Likes

Thought id tag you as it is making the rounds. Some great info, thanks!

2 Likes

Sure appreciate it! I posted it in the facebook group I’ve been on awhile and on reddit. I can’t really get on ELR from work so I hadn’t gotten around to posting it here. Been a hella busy week. Thanks @Pro_Vapes for xposting for me! Florals are really my favorite flavor profile to work with, but I don’t post about it often because frankly not that many people are all that interested, and in the past I’ve seen a lot of just blank posts and empty stares, but it seems to be picking up traction and I’d been getting asked really often about it so I wanted to toss up just a quick primer. I’ll be throwing together some other good stuff in the future, closer to the end of summer.

5 Likes

I’m always interested in florals. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::fist::dash::cactus::palm_tree::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Yea my emojis skill is at level beginner. Lol.

My only recipie post is slightly floral. Someday someone will have the ingredients for it.

Looks nice, though I lack the black pepper. :frowning: