EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

Yay! Thats awesome @SthrnMixer!!!

11 Likes

Congrats @SthrnMixer and Merry Christmas to all.

11 Likes

WOOHOOOOO!!! Congratulations @SthrnMixer!!! And Merry Christmas everyone!!!

11 Likes

Congratz! @SthrnMixer Merry Christmas!

11 Likes

congrats @SthrnMixer and merry Christmas to all

11 Likes

Congratulations @SthrnMixer That’s a great Christmas present right there

Thank you @Whiterose0818 for making them and the generosity of ??? you are a star.

12 Likes

:rofl: That is hilarious!

6 Likes

Way to go @SthrnMixer ! I knew I wouldn’t win, but really? Second? That close?:disappointed_relieved: :grin:

10 Likes

Congrats!
Merry Christmas everyone! Cant wait to see it you better show it off on here when you get it :stuck_out_tongue: @SthrnMixer

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody. And congrats @SthrnMixer I could not think of a more deserving winnner. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

10 Likes

Holy moly, I won!?!? That’s awesome. Well color me shocked. Last time I won anything was at the Sinclair truck stop in Missoula, MT. That was around 1992 - $500 from a scratch off. Thanks again for the contest and the tremendous donation from Anonymous! Merry Christmas indeed.

I can’t stop grinning!

34 Likes

Congrats brother! Nice haul! :thumbsup:

9 Likes

Congrats brother!
Make sure you post pics, I want to see this beaut.

11 Likes

Congrats @SthrnMixer
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

9 Likes

Yay! Go you @SthrnMixer with your bad self. :grinning: I hope you and everyone have a Merry Christmas, and a big thank you to everyone that worked to put this together, it sure was sweet of yall. Safe holidays everyone!

9 Likes

Thanks @Whiterose0818 for your awesome handiwork, @lolly for setting this up and to Mr/Ms Anonymous for their generosity.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

9 Likes

Whooop! Awesome @SthrnMixer :grin::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Merry Christmas all! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations @SthrnMixer!!! :smile:

7 Likes

Congrats @SthrnMixer and Thanks for the giveaway @Whiterose0818

6 Likes

Congratulations @SthrnMixer! And thank you anonymous benefactor and @Whiterose0818 for making some bad ass mods!

7 Likes