EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

Oh, I love you guys!!! Happy @Whiterose0818 NEW YEAR!!!

5 Likes

https://kbimages1-a.akamaihd.net/0d6bda66-3001-4609-8670-3f191fc9e582/353/569/90/False/for-safety-s-sake.jpg

6 Likes

Remember how excited Jessie was when Zack got her hooked on spee, umm, caffeine pills?

so-excited-gif-24

That is how excited i am right now!

Thank you to all the wonderful people out there who help people when they can.

11 Likes

@Whiterose0818 @Lolly Since I was the oh-so-lucky winner of WR Christmas, kindly remove me from this giveaway. As much as Iā€™d like to be this benevolent and kind-spirited creature, truth is if by chance I won again Iā€™d claim my spoils!!! Time for someone else to benefit.

And hey, kudos to the ones who really are the kind-spirited and giving individuals for making these awesome donations!!

17 Likes

Awesome news. Thank you @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly. Bringing in the New Year right.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

6 Likes

I donā€™t think I actually said WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

5 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s why u didnā€™t win :grin:

6 Likes

Wow, never ceases to amaze me how generous this community is at all times. Thank u to the mystery donors again and @Whiterose0818 for the amazing work u do and @Lolly for keeping track of all of us eager contestants! Hope everyoneā€™s Christmas was a merry one and I wish u allā€¦

HAPPY WHITEROSE NEW YEAR!

10 Likes

Happy white rose new year everyone

6 Likes

I have slept a many lonely night at that truck stopā€¦ no lot lizards alas.

4 Likes

Hahaā€¦I guess Lizzy was off that night!

7 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the unexpected second chance! Good luck everyone and thanks to who is responsible for this!

Happy Whiterose Newyear!

5 Likes

Iā€™m in so Happy Whiterose Christmas or New Year

6 Likes

Itā€™s so cool a 2nd shot at one of these awesome mods yes!
3GKNY

9 Likes

Back when I was running the Pacific Northwest that truckstop had a real seedy strip bar.

Ok. Mailman stopped by. I have no words other than pure gratitude. This is the most awesome Iā€™ve felt in some time.

43 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Right on WAY COOL Thanks @Whiterose0818 and Generous Donor

5 Likes

Oh wow! How beautiful that is!!! Iā€™m am experiencing pure envy right now! I probably resemble the wicked witch of the west at the moment!!!

7 Likes

Wow!! Thatā€™s GORGEOUS! So happy for you!

I canā€™t believe the generosity of this community! We have a 2nd anonymous donor doing it?!?!? I love the generosity in this community!

Thank you so much to Both Donors, May you both be gifted with an amazing 2018!

And a giant thank you to @daath for creating ELR for all of us, you have given us all so much with it. I sometimes wonder if you realize just how many peopleā€™s lives have been made better by the knowledge and friendships to be found here.

Also, huge thanks and hugs and wonderful New Years to @Lolly and @Whiterose0818!

14 Likes

First time checking out this thread - @Whiterose0818 that is one amazing looking mod! @SthrnMixer congrats! You deserve it! :smiley:

11 Likes