EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

I’ll second that!! I swear some of the best people on the planet and some of my absolute best friends (even though we’ve never met) are here on the forum. This place and these people just blow me away. :heart:

14 Likes

I may have created the site, but for some reason a boatload of completely amazing, friendly and generous people decided to pitch their tents here - I’m humbled and grateful! :slight_smile:

Also, I have to give a enormous shout out to @JoJo and @Ken_O_Where for helping with the forum and also to @kpm and @Sprkslfly (along with JoJo and Ken) for helping with the dupes. I gotta get moving on those flavor database changes :stuck_out_tongue:

29 Likes

Thanks for the second chance! Its a holly jolly WHITEROSE New Year!

5 Likes

Awesome, another shot!! Thanks to all that made it possible.

Hope everyone has a Happy WhiteRose New Years! :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Grats, man!! That’s a badass looking setup!

4 Likes

Whiterose new year. WOOT!!!

5 Likes

11 Likes

I guess since I think of a different meaning when I hear “pitch a tent”, that makes me too much like @Cutlass92. Yikes.

And I’ve ruined a nice moment too.

13 Likes

https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/You_d1b5df_760319.jpg

10 Likes

Welcome to the dungeon!

8 Likes
6 Likes

Did I mention that I don’t know this @Cutlass92 guy? And he seems a little creepy.

11 Likes
11 Likes

:joy: That’s too perfect of an image. Love it!

4 Likes

@SthrnMixer, that looks like a badass bit of gear you got there, man! Congrata! This is a generous and helpful group of peoples here! Cheers to everyone who made this possible!

8 Likes

Another donation and another anonymous benefactor (or perhaps the same) !?!
Awesome!

6 Likes

Thank you to the person or ppl that donated! Whiterose Christmas turned in to a WHITEROSE New Year!!

6 Likes

Wow!!! What a generous person!! I’d love to be counted in on a white rose!! What a wonderful way to bring in the new year 2018 yay!!!

5 Likes

We are almost there guys!!!
Cutoff is tomorrow evening at 6pm, EST.
Drawing will be tomorrow night at midnight, if I can stay awake that long. If I fall asleep before midnight, then I’ll do it when I awaken.
I really don’t think it will be a problem, though!!
Good luck everyone!!!
Much love!!!

19 Likes

How’d you know I was “pitching a tent?” Oh yeah, its a Whiterose thread. Duh.

hemp offer applies here too!

12 Likes