EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

Very nice build :wink:
Do i get this correctly or do we get another shot on this wonderfull piece ??

5 Likes

It may not be identical but yesā€¦

Mod and Lipo charger :+1:

11 Likes

Sweet !
Thx Miss Lolly and happy newyear to both of you.
6pm EST is 2018 @ GMT +1 :tada: :tada::tada: so i will see it afterwards :wink:
Happy new year to all

7 Likes

How could I have forgotten our mods?!? Hard working and always there in a flash when thereā€™s a problem! They are part technical support and part organizers. And, with this bunch, part zookeepers, because of our constant joking that seems to either turn into innuendos or derailing! :joy:

7 Likes

OMG that is amazing! Also didnā€™t get a chance to congratulate @SthrnMixer so congrats bro and also thanks again for another chance to win @Whiterose0818 and anonymous! Also shout out to @Lolly for all sheā€™s done!
HAPPY WHITE ROSE NEW YEAR everyone!!!

7 Likes

Thanks to all who have donated and HAPPY NEW YEAR Be Safe and Count me in.

7 Likes

Weeeee so excited!

7 Likes

HO! HO! HOLY CRAP!!! There IS a Santa Claus!!!

Whiterose New Year! HUZZAH!

Thanks, kind stranger and Whiterose!

7 Likes

Happy Whiterose New yearsā€¦I would like to thank Whiterose and the secret donator for doing this and ringing in some ones New Year with such a great giftā€¦

May it be a Happy New Year for every one hereā€¦

7 Likes

Dang there are some really wonderful and generous people here. Good luck to you all and Happy New Year!

7 Likes

Are you entering this one Jim?

5 Likes

I do not own one of those beautiful WhiteRose pieces of art yet, but I have been very blessed this year with a lot of hardware. So my chance goes to someone else. Iā€™ll get one someday :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Not sure if I read it right that the previous list is being used for this one. But just in caseā€¦Happy Whiterose New Year! :tada:

9 Likes

You read correctly bro! :+1::smiley:

9 Likes

I must of missed the memoā€¦ but when do they open these cages so we can go look at the zoo?

6 Likes

This is very generous of all those involved. @Whiterose0818, @Lolly, our gracious, anonymous donor, and everyone that makes this forum possible. Thank you all.

Happy Whiterose New Year, everyone!!

9 Likes

Just over 3 hours left to get your name on that list peoples :grinning::tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

How exciting!! Happy new year!! Be safe friends. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

THAT, is really something (or ā€œsumpinā€™ā€ as my uncle would say). Congrats again

5 Likes

Who let you into my multi-media room?

4 Likes