EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

Congrats to @lgatesca!

Happy New Year to all!!!

5 Likes

Thanks to @Whiterose0818 @Lolly and our generous donor! and Grats to @Igatesca

6 Likes

Hey I got a bottle of that. Good stuff sometimes anyway. Iā€™m truly a scotch man, Glenlivitt 18my scotch
MY SCOTCH

IN MY DREAMS

2 Likes

@woftam As for on the mend awe hell itā€™s an on going thing started years ago when I listened to my boss instead of my own common sense.

4 Likes

Congrats @lgatesca and thank you @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly
Happy New Years ELR

4 Likes

Congrats @Igatesca! Thanks @Whiterose0818 and the anonymous donor! Great contest.

4 Likes

Not sure but I think Iā€™ve been a real pig.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO
@Whiterose0818
AND
@Lolly

5 Likes

Congrats @Igatesca and thank you @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly.

5 Likes

Congratulations @lgatesca and thanks @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly for this opportunity!
Happy new year everyone!

4 Likes

congrats what a great way to start your year

2 Likes

Congratz @lgatesca with the unique give away and thank you @Whiterose0818 & @Lolly for this wonderfull giveaway!
Best wishes for 2018 !

2 Likes

Fun run there, generated a good bit of excitement. Thanks! (At least I didnā€™t have to see my TW12 name in SECOND place this time around. It looked so jealous and dejected.

4 Likes

If you want to try some hemp wick, just search ā€œhemp wicking tutorialā€ PM me your address. Im low on hemp so this will be my last giveaway for awhile.

Either way, enjoy your new mod. Id suggest a big atomizer. I love the modfather for shear insanity, the cigreen gear for big clouds and flavorā€¦the Fogwind Ally is good, but its a very wet vape ime. The 30mm RDAs hold several ml and blow about 10 cloudsā€¦and thats what a lipo mod is for imo. I am lowering my nic and enjoying a few big hits more than the all day every couple of minutes thing.

7 Likes

Ordered a modfather, just impatiently waiting on vapemail! Beautiful mod @Whiterose0818. Canā€™t wait to try it out. And thanks everyone for the congrats. Iā€™m always amazed with this community. Wish I had more time to participate, but with a full time job and an autistic 2.5 year old Injust donā€™t have much time to post.

28 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:. Enjoy! :tada:

4 Likes

Very Handsome indeed !

4 Likes

Looks super awesome! Congrats!

4 Likes

25th - dang! :slight_smile:
Congratulations from here and thank you again for this awesome initiative :ok_hand:
Happy new year

3 Likes

Can we still say ā€œsick as tits?ā€

4 Likes

Only if you have dry fingers and ashy arms.
I was incorrect, itā€™s actually the knuckles that gets dry!

2 Likes