Facial hair and vaping

Turns out – there’s an issue here XD. Breath thru the nose, whole mustache wet, thru mouth and half the mustache wet and the lower lip hair too >.>

I carry bandanna/handkerchiefs so it’s fine really, but this should be in some kind of PSA somewhere.

14 Likes

8 Likes

Yup! Most times, by mistake, I give my wife a “vape moustache” when I give her a kiss! But, she’s ok with it… she says she’d rather have the vape moustache than no kisses! :innocent:

13 Likes

LMFAO! I think they need to make wick out of mustache hair. Nothing wicks faster. Every exhale my stache is soaked.

10 Likes

Buy one of these. Latest rage!

15 Likes

@Walt3 that is so last year. you want one of these instead

12 Likes

I’m 20 and cannot grow facial hair so feel blessed haha!!!

6 Likes

WTF? I’ve always felt pride when my beard and mustache soaks up moisture.

Nyuk Nyuk :slight_smile:

7 Likes

All i can say is that it will take a while for my beard to get soaked since i got a 24" braid in that beard :wink:

9 Likes

This is so funny and true at the same time lol! I like to let the vapor ease down and can feel the cooling effects on a hot day. Those pics are funny as hell btw

7 Likes

Cooooooool!

Pic or it didn’t happen.

11 Likes

:laughing: i’ll see if i can do something about it, no promises though…

8 Likes

Don’t forget your Wiper Glasses…

10 Likes

Is it just me? I just lick it off, it’s another way of taste testing my juice :slight_smile:

9 Likes

My god – this community is dorky XD.

Yeah, well, I got my handkerchiefs, I think I’ll just wipe my mouth from time to time. The only issue with that is that it’ll remind me of the dad from The Shining, cause he did that when he was in a bad way with the booze. But that’s just a cost of reading books with fully developed characters.

5 Likes

Lets get some pics going. I don’t have a 24 inch braid but I do wear a rather full beard.

16 Likes

Awesome work! :grin:

Yes - come on guys (and gals - not to discriminate :rofl:) - lets see these impressive (facial) beards :grin:

8 Likes

Here’s the solution…

9 Likes

Heard about those things but never seen one up close. Don’t believe in them either :wink:

8 Likes

What is it with bearded men vaping? Is it because more men have beards now days and more people in general are now vaping? Both my boys have glorious beards. The oldest keeps his professionally trimmed but the youngest is heading into ZZ Top territory. I’ve never noticed him having this problem but I’ll ask him.

5 Likes