Favorite Scary Movies for Halloween Season?

I thought the second one was better. You should definitely watch.

3 Likes

I agree!!! And if youā€™re interested in the story that one is based on, check this out on Hulu!

5 Likes

Iā€™ll have to get Hulu first. Have Netflix and the fire stick. I might be able to find it on that.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to recommend a movie like this, but Zombeavers. Truck accident causes beavers to become zombies who then attack humans who turn into zombie human beaver hybrids. Everything about it is cheesy. Hand puppet special effects to a zombie human beaver twerking to a guy getting his dick bitten off. Needed more beaver puns though.

1 Like

Lmao classic how do things like this get the green light - next it will be zombiebeavernado.

1 Like

Gives me hope for the screenplay Iā€™m thinking about writing. Catula. Vampire cats that use cuteness to lure in victims.

2 Likes

They could have a feud with the rabid trash werepandaā€™s - epic plot twist when the zombie pets from Pet Sematary make a camo.

2 Likes

Zombeavers was hilarious and surprisingly effective and gross in some parts lol

1 Like

So A few of us took the ā€œ31 days of horrorā€ challenge here at workā€¦ So far itā€™s been.
1.) Let the right one in (original)
2.) The Thing
3.) Cult Of Chucky
4.) 4k restored original Texas Chainsaw Massacre
5.) Halloween 2
6.) The Fly
7.) The Witch
8.) Pumpkinhead
9.) Dawn of the Dead
10.) Geraldā€™s Game on Netflix.

6 Likes

How about this then?

The picture really doesnā€™t convey the length of the bloody thing. If I had known it would be this much work I think Iā€™d rather knitted another Freddy Kruger sweater :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Awesome job dear! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of color changes. :astonished:

6 Likes

Thank you dear, no tennisarm this time but my hand hurts :smirk:

Yes, it is and Iā€™ll never do it again!

5 Likes

I always watch monster squad as a throwback to my childhood. Naturally, ALL the installments from the Halloween franchise is a must for me too!

2 Likes

Holy Hellā€™s Bells, Batman!! Thatā€™s AWESOME!!! Itā€™s beautiful-Truly a work of art-Well done!

3 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:
And thanks for posting the pattern, I couldnā€™t have done it without it.

3 Likes

WHoA! whoa! WhoaAAAAAAAAAA! that is awesome!

3 Likes

although to be fair a Freddy sweater would have been awesome as well lol. not as awesome as this scarf of courseā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:
I made a Freddy sweater once already so now it was time for the scarf, only once though :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Random question. Do you think ELR has enough halloween spirit that if we did a contest that was a type of ā€œhorror hand checkā€ which would be
a.) post a pic of your mod and juice in a creepy setting or
b.) take a picture with your favorite mod and DIY juice next to your favorite halloween movie?
It would still be randomized but as you can see we love scary movies and Halloween and just want to have a fun contest with every one :slight_smile:

thoughts? (suggestions and ideas are quite welcome.)

8 Likes