Favorite Scary Movies for Halloween Season?

Not. At. All :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Because of that movie I decided I need a panic room.

3 Likes

Old but nastyā€¦

2 Likes

love them both!

2 Likes

Perhaps Iā€™ll wait until he goes off to college and slip it into his stuff. Itā€™s all about the long game.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s coming September 30th or round about. Itā€™s been a lot of years since I read the book and it was a good read. Some of the details are kind fuzzy tbh but gorey matches up with what I remember. I wouldnā€™t want to spoil anything if you havenā€™t read it so I wonā€™t say how. Be warned though Iā€™m biased, Iā€™ve read and loved everything Stephen king/Bachmann ever published. It wasnā€™t his best by a long shot but I could see it being a solid movie (if done right)

Now the Dark tower series was my jam and Iā€™m honestly scared to watch the movie because the potential for it to have been a complete misrepresentation is High.

2 Likes

I can you tell this is going to be a ā€œLeast Favoriteā€. I want my money back, WTH did I just watch Horror Movie. EVER!!!

1 Like

Mark would you care to throw up a spoiler warning and then DISH some details ā€¦ been hearing so much on both side and am curious to know what all the polarization is about?

1 Like

Well I will tell you it is not the psychological horror it was billed to be. And it certainly is not anywhere the thriller that Rosemaryā€™s Baby took us on.
What it is is a convoluted parable about God and Mother Earth. Set to a twisted and distorted storyline. That will leave you irritated and perplexed as to why this film was ever released. If you like Jackson Pollock paintings and can find the hidden meaning in them. Then you will love this film.

2 Likes

nope Pollock is too confusingā€¦ gonna skip this one lol!

1 Like

FYI, you can have Discourse do this for you. Highlight a block of text, click the gear up next to the emoji thing, and then click ā€œHide Detailsā€. Or if you wanna do it manually:

[details="Text to display, like SPOILER ALERT!"]
 Some more text stuff here that spoils everything for everyone.
 [/details]
3 Likes

youā€™re the best @JoJo Will do thats awesome!

3 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

Wow!!! Thatā€™s pretty nifty.

2 Likes

The Conjuring is a good one too. Wanna see the second part soonā€¦

4 Likes

Decent series for sure!

2 Likes

Not Horror, but a lot of people have been waiting for this. It came out today.

3 Likes

Oh I am definitely Hyped for the Blade Runner 2049 Film !!!

4 Likes

A few of us from work are going this weekend. The reviews have been stellar which is rare for sequels.

3 Likes

The conjuring 2 is on Amazon. I think it might be HBO.

1 Like

The problem is that I donā€™t have free time. Yes is HBO. :+1:

1 Like