Favourite Fried Ice Cream Recipe

Hi guys

What’s your favourite Fried ice cream recipe? There’s quite a few up on ELR.
This is my Recipe that’s only been steeping a day. It’s ok but missing something.

I added CAP GC for a hint of cinnamon, don’t like it to be too overpowering.
CAP Cereal 27/ FA Zeppola for fried corn dough
Fa caramel/ FW Salted Caramel for the drizzle.
FW VBIC and CAP VC for ice cream

4 Likes

What do you feel like its missing?

6 Likes

I wasnt surprised it was there tbh

13 Likes

If you want to make it really good

Sorry @pgall back to normal programming now

14 Likes

I can’t believe it’s there. LMAO

4 Likes

It could be richer tasting. I see some people use CAP Churro, CAP Sugar Cookie or Strawberry Ripe. Don’t want the flavour percentage to high though

5 Likes

You could try a little coconut to boost your creams or some brown sugar to richen up the caramels depending on which way you want to go.

Or both

4 Likes

It’ll probably get richer as it steeps, but maybe try some lb vanilla ice cream? Especially if you’re wanting to vape it fresh, that stuff tastes great right off the bat.

5 Likes

Really funny. Is there ( imawarea) Nothing?

7 Likes

Brown sugar and LB VIC is what’ needed so. Great. I love LB. Should I replace FW VBIC with LB VBIC @ 5%? or just add 3% LB VIC?

3 Likes

Hmm…either? Lol I’d mix up both versions!

2 Likes

Cheers for the advice!

5 Likes

You could a always just throw in some

And hope for the best!

6 Likes

I need some flavour.

Cheers again. It’s great to see there’s a good sense of humour on this site. Life would be meaningless without it.

9 Likes

This I my fried icecream. I find it quite rich. Even as a SNV. But really come together after a week or so.

Fried cookie ice-cream v2

Ingredient %
Angel Cake (SC) (WF) 1.00
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.50
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.00
Cereal 27 (CAP) 2.50
Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah) 1.00
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 0.50
Zeppola (FA) 2.50

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing Kristin. Looks really good. What’s the Angel cake like in there? it’s very DAAP so it would go well with the Zeppola? I like your ice cream base too.

3 Likes

IMO the Angel cake makes the bakery notes come together, and the zeppola rounds it of with a nice fried note. I guess you could use any type of cake flavor to achieve this. I have tried zeppola in different %, but I think it sits well in 2.5%.
I think using VIC in this % helps making this a SNV :slight_smile: And the vanilla Swirl is there to add more vanilla and rounding out any harshness.

5 Likes

thanks a mill for the recipe and advice, really appreciate it Kristian.

Patrick

4 Likes

Cheers buddy!

3 Likes

Could be the zeppola in the recipe. I’m not a huge fan of it at all! I know lots of people like it but I can’t stand the taste and once it in a recipe there’s no way around not tasting it! There’s also Capella funnel cake that gives a fried taste but not keen on that really either! One thing that might be perfect would be to swap out your graham cracker with flavor west. @1./. I get a slight coconut flavor from it which would help accent the fried sensation and creams like @woftam mentioned! At the same time still having grain notes! Anyway hope this was a bit helpful. :wink:

1 Like