FDA announces new restrictions on Vaping

As I posted earlier, it’s sad, but our country is run by large milti-national corporations and criminals.

1 Like

Say it ain’t so @daath.

It is true. It’s a disaster :cry: Right now it’s a draft, but they’re just following EU regulations, which mean that it will happen no matter what…

So by illegal …do you mean the sale of these tanks or vaping on the whole ?

All the equipment we use today will be illegal. November 1st only completely leak proof 2ml tanks are legal if they’re approved by the government.

A lot more details here: http://vapers.org.uk/danish-tpd-proposals/

The whole thing is surreal. It will kill all the small businesses.

Wait for it…yep, there it is!

5 Likes

@daath, just tell us what you need and we’ll send it to you, if or when it happens!

2 Likes

I’m sure I can just use the black market that they’re forcing us to create :persevere:

But thanks @Jimk!

4 Likes

Idiocy at its finest

1 Like

I think it’s time for a letter writing campaign to our elected representatives in Washington, or maybe I can conjure up a potion.

1 Like

The time is now, A potion, a letter, why not both…

what do u need daath???

I’ve sent so many e-mails my representatives in Santa Fe and Washington DC probably know me by name. And the more people do that, the better. Tell your story - they need to understand how many lives have been saved by switching from smoking to vaping. They need to hear “I don’t cough anymore, I can breathe better, my health is better” until they hear it in their sleep. They need to hear how other methods don’t work and many of us tried multiple ways of quitting, multiple times. They need to understand we aren’t against common sense legislation (warnings about nicotine, child-proof packaging, age restrictions) but we demand the right to harm reduction and theright to take whatever path of harm reduction we choose. Tell them. Tell them every time a bill on vaping comes along.

They need to be reminded that we who vape, also VOTE.

I’ll hop off the soapbox now.

2 Likes

Could you share the address in which you send all these emails/ letter to ? Maybe more of us would if we just knew where to send to …at least I would !

3 Likes

Here you go…

Casaa.org
Submission form

6 Likes

Kewl tks ! I’ll check it out and send off a letter or email .

2 Likes

a short testimonial but done

3 Likes

Wrote a small book …done !

3 Likes

Ha-ha!!!I like ur style!!

I say we all chip in and buy an island country, open a machine shop to make hardware, and start a farm to get the nicotine. We can say farewell to big government and hello to mai tais and clouds of vapor.

In all seriousness, I hate this malarky. I hate party politics and I do my best to stay out of debates with people. I typically “throw away” my vote because I just can’t stomach voting party and I feel it is my duty as a citizen to vote. I really wish, for more reasons than just e-cigarettes, that we could really do something about this. Yeah, USA is the land of the free…free to do what they say. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful; it could be so much worse, but it could also be so much better. I do what I can, I sign the petitions, email the people in charge, share on facebook, and “pray.” In the meantime, I think I will also stock up on what I can.

6 Likes