FDA Deeming regulations are published

I am watching this now and I hope they can explain this all in a easy to understand way.

It was just posted about 40min ago but I am betting this will be worth watching.

4 Likes

Plumes of Hazard will be live on Youtube shortlyā€¦they plan to do a whole episode bout it, and Shawn is now part of Not Blowing Smokeā€¦should be an informative episode.

3 Likes

This is an informative video. The explanations were something that helped me understand this mess a little more.

Just a heads up they are regulating batteries as well.

I am sure there will always be a re-wrapped 40 amp efest available somewhere!

Lol true. Hereā€™s hoping hr 2058 passes.

1 Like

Hr 2058 is dead.

1 Like

The Cole-Bishop amendmentā€¦sounds similar to hr 2058.

3 Likes

Watching the plumes of hazard youtube channel right now ,very informative.I thought 2058 was dead as well.They say it isnā€™t dead just on life support!

2 Likes

McConnell is old school hate and couldnā€™t care less for anyone not fitting his mold. Heā€™s Antebellum. I have zero faith in his concern for whatā€™s right. Dried up Old South hater and someone who would have black and homosexual drawn and quartered in public if he could. Sorry, just my opinionated opinion.

4 Likes

Ok after staying up very late last night searching out here and elsewhere for info on this topic I now have a clear head so I can begin my efforts to combat this.

I would first like to point out this video so you can get an idea of who this guy is and what he is doing for ADVOCACY

This video is only like 6min long so please give it a look.

Here is the URL for those that want itā€¦https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5CDqrCnNEg

Or just watch

Now the guy I just introduced you to is the special guest on this next video explaining this MESS in a way I was able to wrap my head around.

Here is the URL to copy and pasteā€¦https://youtu.be/D4aa_-_-FXw

I know I already posted this one above but I truly feel it is important enough to post here again. This is pretty long 1.5 hrs but well worth the time if you truly care about standing up and being counted in this fight. Please look in the information section for several important links there.

I stated somewhere that I was going too wait for a better understanding of this topic and for a clearer head before deciding how I would REACT to this.

Well I am now prepared to begin this battle and here are some points I would like to make. Agree or disagree is fine with me I am just sharing what path I am going to take.

1. I am going to begin by writing HAND WRITEN letters sent by USPS to every elected official representing me on the federal and state level.

Why hand written you ask?
Because it gets a response when no other method does. Politicians are even smart enough to know if you actually took the time to do this you are serious.

1. I will call on the phone and if no one answers I will leave a message and continue to call back until a live person either answers or returns my call.

2. I am going to follow thru with every CALL TO ACTION CASAA notifies me of.

3. I am going to start contributing what I can afford to do monthly and I do mean something every month to the legal fund to fight this atā€¦Right to be Smoke Free or here is the URL to copy and paste if you want itā€¦ ttp://www.r2bsmokefree.org/

I am in no way trying to say these choices are for everyone but I have the time to kill and I truly believe in my heart now after educating myself on this topic, that this is the right choice for me anyway.

I also truly believe that we must fight like we have never fought before to save vaping as we know it today for all of the FUTURE EX-SMOKERS that have not found vaping yet.

EDIT: WOW I forgot to add what I will be writing politicians about is SUPPORTING the Cole / Bishop amendment not HR 2058

6 Likes

Have you guys seen this article - http://vapefight.com/fda-vaping-final-deeming-regulation-nicotine-base/

3 Likes

It looks as if they have covered there ass to do away with DIYā€™ers getting nicotine as we know it today unless I am reading this wrong.

1 Like

There are ways around this! Nicotine River is was built to be a chameleon - adaptation/evolving was in the business plan :punch:

10 Likes

Good to hear and you already know you have much support here on ELR for sure. :+1:

4 Likes

Getting Real and taking it to the streets
https://youtu.be/wSNgKS9FPZU

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great action plan, @wvsanta, but all legislative avenues need to be supported, not just Cole/Bishop. Please reconsider including HR-2058 in your correspondence.

4 Likes

http://www.vaporvanity.com/ultimate-list-of-anti-vaping-politicians/

4 Likes

I read it as: we will be buying imported nicotine, likely pure, and diluting it ourselves.

Edit: but count me in for following this evolved business plan!

3 Likes

I guess I could have worded my statement much better. I am in no way against supporting HR2058, I am just going to focus my efforts on the Cole/Bishop amendment.

2 Likes