First e-liquid that really helped you quit smoking?

Beetlejuice. I think it was made by G2. I’m not sure anymore. Strawberry cheesecake was the first recipe I had ever mixed. I found E-Liquid main page, hit the ratings tab and only ordered the 5 flavors the first time around. Hundreds of flavors later here we are…

3 Likes

no i am mostly in cinnamons , menthols and creams mostly… but i enjoy some nice tobacco flavors from times to times…

high wheelers are good for strong tobacco taste… but in general if you seek for flavors or whatever i would say to try the “Flavorist” flavors… i would suggest you Bronx, Americano and Solo from these Series (these bottles cost like 6e. and they contain 15ml of flavor)
in AFter-8 my favorite is Smokey Caramel :slight_smile:

and in general i am fan of RY4 Double when it comes to tobacco…

one recipe that i make from times to times is this:

5 Likes

I had two that helped me finally kick the cigs.

http://www.hoosierecig.com/60ml-Caked-Strawberry-Dream-Cake-by-Exiled-Vapes-_p_1948.html

Now they’re both so sweet they make me nauseous! :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Beard #24 I just decided one day to stop smoking and bought a bunch of gear and few liquids. Two weeks in it was rough and spent a morning trying every juice in a shop. Then the sky opened up and my desire was answered, #24!

14 and 1/2 weeks later and I’m making this post. I must learn to DIY because I’m having a hard time liking other flavors and #24 is expensive!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum and DIY.

So what does #24 taste like? I assume you are gonna want to try and clone it, or get as close as possible.

5 Likes

Found this on their website:

The newest addition to the Beard Vape Co. lineup, NO. 24 is a salted caramel malt that has quickly become an instant classic. By somehow fitting an entire caramel milkshake into an E-liquid, Beard Vape Co. has once again changed the game, taking an otherwise untapped flavor profile and bringing it to center stage.

And like every Beard E-liquid, NO. 24 isn’t JUST a milkshake. No, no, no; that would be ordinary, and Beard Vape Co. is anything but. NO. 24 boasts a rich, sweet and salty caramel malt flavor unlike anything else on the market. Considered one of the best malt AND caramel flavored E-liquids available, NO. 24 is perfect for anytime, anyplace, and anyone. Get a bottle today and join the milkshake movement.

5 Likes

Well, there’s two…
FW salted caramel
NF malt

Ok… add LB vanilla ice cream to the mix.

The “rich and sweet” part, makes me think Cap Caramel. But then they emphasize salty again…so possibly a few drops of Saline Solution…

And that’s just for starters.

5 Likes

I use saline salution and I have never tasted salt from it. I do eat a LOT of salt so maybe it’s to low for me to notice

3 Likes

What they said :point_up_2::joy:

3 Likes

This one was instrumental in keeping me away from cigarettes:

After that it was pretty easy. For some reason I just keep vaping this, even now:

Now, the last one isn’t really that special, but I can just keep vaping it!

4 Likes

Have you tried using CBD isolate mixed in an 80/20 blend? It sure seems to help with nicotine cravings so far but also need to do some more self tests.

1 Like
2 Likes

The entire Beard line of juice is pretty damn good

2 Likes

Hello to you too! #24 is listed as a salted caramel malt. Now what I taste is subtle hints of salt occasionally, more so if I use a Smok or Vaporesso coil. Buttery/creamy/dense flavor that is very sweet. All I know is I deep inhale and my BP drops and I’m in a very good place mentally for a bit. Using it in Tobeco tanks the juice lightens up except first and second inhale after the tank has been sitting.

I actually do prefer it in my Baby Beast, but it’s a coil killer and those type tank systems I’ve come to think are more for vapor than flavor. Now when I get a few GT2 coils opened and learn to rebuild/rewick, it’s on like Donky Kong!

Im having issues with flavors. Berries are the worse for me. I have learned that I can get the flavor listed on profile “mostly” in a Tobeco or Nautilus tank. Deeper richer flavors loose some deep tones in those tanks, where fruits/berries or any juice that says their in there, simply don’t come thru on Smok, NRG, and Cleito 120 < too hot, and/or my Blazer Pro tank.

I’m new but determined and have tried multiple tanks, with multiple coils. I’m quickly learning each tank system can vary with its coils. Some juices are better suited in one or the other, ceramic IDK yet because I get muted flavor or the juice gets a funky taste in my Blazer Pro. For now it has been delegated as menthol tank. I’ve learned citrus fruits shine better at a few watts higher than bakery/tobacco juices, and candy like flavors do well a few watts below. Menthol or the like are just happy where ever I put them.

I’m a super smeller and could taste and smell things as a smoker that non smokers could not. I’ve prevented a few fires before anyone knew there was a problem with the gasline or electrical. I’m no Snowflake, but am sensitive. I can easily pick up variances in juices, but need to learn how to describe flavors properly per industry standards. Ive already noticed differences per batch, totally not a steeping/breathing issue. All liquids including those “steeped for 500 yrs” premium liquids need breathe after I open the bottle, then steeped for a week or two with daily shaking. Even longer is better I have found, it doesn’t matter the food group it is in.

Strawberry is the absolute worst for me. They all have a distinct flavor that is repulsive and/or also super perfumy to me at bottle unseasling. Including premiums I tried with outstanding reviews. One made locally was the worst, like OMGawd I must scrub my mouth and drink mouthwash to get past this, maybe therapy too. So after reading somewhere I tried their suggestion. Let it breath for a couple of hours, shook it daily for 3 weeks and tried again. Better but still icky, so it sat in the cabinet for another 4 weeks. During that time every few days I push the air out and then shake it, recap and about after 6-ish weeks it was vapable and okay. I’m just not ready to go there again just yet. I figure it’s better to fine tune what I’ve learned and keep researching options.

Oh and apple flavors taste sour to me. Not like yummy granny smith or Jolley rancher sour, I mean like bad out of date apple juice. I can even taste hints of it when it’s not listed in a flavor profile.

1 Like

My ‘‘Bebeca’’ version looks like It has start liked by others too :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sorry for all the emojis. The recipe looked good and when I clicked it I was so happy that it said I had all the flavors to make it. That never ever happens.

6 Likes

Ι can feel you :rofl:

2 Likes