First e-liquid that really helped you quit smoking?

Which is the very first e-liquid/e-liquids that really helped you quit smoking?
Is a recipe or a clone that works as well as the first e-liquid for you? And which one?

My was : Bebeca (Atmoslab version of Tribeca)
and
The single flavor mix of Shisha Golden Apple Inawera’s @ 2.5%

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Suicide Bunny - Mother’s Milk :+1:

4 Likes

I started off with cartridges from Nuvo, but those were crap. Used them for 4 or 5 years as a replacement. I’m gonna say that the turning point for me was Vanilla Almond Milk by Moo E-liquid. After I tried that I was done with cigarettes and tobacco flavors in general.

2 Likes

Dekang RY4

2 Likes

Euh started mixing 2 weeks after starting with vaping. In this 2 weeks and afterwards I always change up flavors

3 Likes

Peach Mango from Vista Vapors.

3 Likes

What he said :point_up_2: :grin:

3 Likes

Now I’m change alot flavors after 6 months :grinning:. And which is the first you stuck with?

1 Like

Compared with RY4 Double (TPA)?

2 Likes

Sound interesting!

1 Like

IDK? That was over 5 years ago :grinning::+1:
I haven’t used a Tobacco flavor or Menthol profile Eliquid in years

4 Likes

Lemon Cheesecake by You Got EJuice
:drooling_face:

2 Likes

a really terrible tobacco flavor, of course I did not know it was terrible until I tried a " flavored " ejuice… I actually thought a flavored juice would be weird.

5 Likes

I messed around with vaping cigalikes for a year or more and then some crap Chinese liquids. Then a B&M opened in town, my first visit was the last time i had a smoke. I bought several bottles of juice, all 36mg, and they nearly killed me. I went back the next day and bought an 18mg bottle of Blueberry Cheesecake and never smoked again. Their Strawberry Cheesecake made my wife a non-smoker just a couple months later.

It wasnt a single flavor that helped me quit, i had to try them all! Each new flavor put smoking a bit further into my past.

7 Likes

My first was Yummy Gummy by e-liq-cube @ 12mg
It was a very sweet gummy bear inspired flavor. This got me off the stinkies real fast !
Can’t find it any more. :frowning:

3 Likes

Thats true for me too. If wasn’t the all diy process, with new tastes, and special tnhx to elr communite, i doubt that one single liquid would keep me quit.

3 Likes

Have you try this one? http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1753016/Naked%20100%20Yummy%20Gum%20sweet%20clone
And what’s your opinion?

2 Likes

if you’re into tobacco flavors i would suggest you try sometime

a) Smoke (After-8 version of tribeca) i am not in tobacco flavors for real but i really like this one…
b) Smokey Caramel (After-8) well this one is tobacco flavor with caramel and hazelnut
(those two come in flavors too, not just ready made eliquids)
c) Bronx (Flavourist) it’s also a different version of tribeca imho, though it comes in bottles of 15ml flavor… no ready made eliquid :slight_smile:

if you like heavy tobacco flavors in general i would suggest you give also a try at high wheelers series…

personally i don’t enjoy atmoslabs or Nobacco eliquids… probably 4 years ago when i started vaping they were great and they’re still good, though right now the market is bigger and there are tonz of better quality series of eliquids and flavors to choose from :slight_smile: but that’s just my opinion :slight_smile:

personally the only eliquids that helped me quit from smoking 100% were some cinnamon and menthols i started making when started DIYing … but seriously no matter what, choosing flavors etc is really a very personall matter… things that work for you may have no response to others and the opossite… imho the best eliquids are the ones that you like and don’t make you tired inside the day as a generic rule and i think that we all will agree to this…

3 Likes

Totally Wicked’s american red tobacco mixed with TW vanilla for MTL. Came to sub ohm much later, there it was One Hit Wonder’s Milk Man.

3 Likes

JAC Vapour virgin tobacco. I used to smoke vanilla & black cherry tobacco and it’s kind of similar. Still like a puff of it of a morning in my MTL tank.

3 Likes