Flavor Ban Thoughts Anyone ? FDA at it again

That’s only true when it comes to things like internet sales. The 10 ml restriction as well as the 2 ml tanks and no more than 20mg of nicotine are not up to individual countries but have to be implemented by all.
They can then put stricter laws in place as they please, like Poland for instance. Inawera had to stop selling gear due to regulation.
Not all countries have the regulations in place yet but they will.
The Netherlands, snivelling, cowardly shits that they are, already implemented the rules in februari 2015, apart from the nicotine restriction that came about last year.
We so want to be the best boy in class :nauseated_face:
When in 2015 I tried to get some spare screws from Germany for my kayfun they refused to ship it to me because of Dutch regulations. SCREWS FFS :exploding_head:

Yeah, I’m good :stuck_out_tongue:
But it sucks for people who are just starting.

3 Likes

To veer off topic , a teeny bit…my ancestors , on Mum’s side were Dutch Jews who got the hell out of there after Napoleon invaded. Still looking like a wise move :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right now I enjoy vaping , but I dread the day the fda places rules that shut effectively shuts down the vaping industry. Granted their will probably be ways around such laws… since every thing used for to make E-juice is used for non nicotine purposes…

But if the fda shuts donwn vaping in the :us:. I see people building unsafe and unregulated mods that possible could cause serious damage.

This bull about flavors encourage minors to vape. Is just that a bunch of bull. Minors will always look to do thinks they are nit supposed to do.

It’s a fact of life and part of growing up…

Minors smoke cigarettes I started at 13

Minors drink - I’m told I used to hide behind the couch and steal my fathers mix drinks at the age of 5. But used to drink every weekend when I was 13. Father thru keg parties on weeekends. Wasn’t supposed to but I did because I wasn’t supposed to

Edit: hit reply by accident

Minors experiment with drugs and other things to get high.

Me I tried weed when I was 16 got high until I was 24

Point is minors will try and experiment with things they are not supposed to do…

Edit #2 : I also stopped drinking at 24… I just never was able to kick cigs to the curb. Until a vuse rep introduced me to vaping… now maybe In another year I’ll be down to 0nic … and possible of cigs for the rest of my life

3 Likes

Absolutely! But if minors will do naughty things like smoking and vaping, then we want them to suffer for it don’t we? let them carry on smoking instead and get all those nasty lung diseases when they grow up. That’ll teach 'em. Vaping is too a soft an option for those miscreants. No punishment from on high!

5 Likes