Flavor Revolution Tasting Notes

My tastes are a little different than others, but what I’ve found with the Ripe Banana is the lower it is used the more authentic it tastes. It still stands out in a Pudding at under 0.35% for me, but I like flavors low, so my opinion is kinda eh, not what everyone else would think ya know.

3 Likes

I have not messed with banana ripe enough to say. Although last mix I used .6% and could have gone to 1%. Really depends what other flavors are added to it and what carrier is used.

1 Like

@Silhouette - Nope. You’re opinions are very valuable. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I trust in your taste buds. Do you have a sensitive palette as well; like a “super taster”? If so, I think perhaps I would aim around .5 - .75% as a SFT.

@R113 - Thank you. Yes. That sounds like a fair % (.6 -1%) considering what everyone’s experience is with these FR concentrates thus far. :blush:

This is a perfect example of subjective tastes. The FR Ripe Banana is by far the truest and most accurate REAL Banana flavor I’ve tried, 2% was perfect for me.

1 Like

Interesting Pap. This is good to know also! Hmmm. I’m doing a SFT at a lower % today and I’m going to compare day one what I taste of the “knuckle”. Did you get any “soft soapy” taste at 2%? Or was it true and accurate to you day one?

I was amazed ! Right out of the bottle…it was great. No off tastes are all !

1 Like

Wow. That is amazing. You are very lucky! I’m hating on you right now. lol :laughing:

Lol! It doesn’t happen very often for me. I have 5 other Bananas that I’ll probably never use now.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the blue raspberry or the electric blue? I just wrapped up a sft on the grape candy, tested across several rda’s from 35-120 watts. Sft at 2%, very much like the flat round suckers with the loop handle, tested at 24 hours, then weekly. On the 5th week I started to notice a slightly medicinal (dimetapp) type flavor but only at higher wattages(100+). Overall I love it, will be very useful in candy mixes, which is what I vape when I need a custard/bakery break. Thinking a little sweet & tart from tfa mixed with this will make a purple pixie stix flavor.

2 Likes

I tried their blue raspberry and found it very weak and really could not get much flavor from it. However, I’ll try it again soon. Just saw they came up with electric blue and haven’t tried that at all.

I found a review on the blue raspberry somewhere on google, they said weak and a soapy off note, can’t find anything at all on the electric blue though, might just order it and see lol

1 Like

I was very disappointed with the blue raspberry being as weak as the rest of FR I’ve tried is Strong AF! If you have noticed, almost all blue raspberry available are just weak and disappointing

1 Like

Electric Blue is a relatively new flavoring that is an alternative Blue Raspberry! It’s quite delicious, but unfortunately it’s a bit too new to find reviews for! It definitely is a solid berry flavor that’d work great with candies and other fruits! :slight_smile:

If anyone has questions on Flavor Revolution feel free to @ us and we’ll answer no problem

3 Likes

Could you please explain the bakery bonanza? Is it a pastry dough only? Or baked dough mixed with fruits and or spices?

2 Likes

I’ve been using rfsc blue razz, it’s not terrible lol

1 Like

No but it’s weaker than FR.

Bakery Bonanza contains no fruits at all and is strictly dessert based. The best way to describe it would be a Yellow Cake with a Danish style. It’s a bit unique but it helps support desserts very well.

I’ll need to change the website description shortly for this one

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Is there a cinnamon aspect to the Danish? I’m on the hunt for a cinnamon-free Danish.

3 Likes

My apologies! I was browsing through the forums and never saw that you were responded to! The flavor is relatively new so I have yet to try it myself but from my knowledge there is a slight cinnamon aspect to the danish. A cinnamon free danish however, will be a new flavor we’ll look into getting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Looking forward to an update in the future.