Flavorah-based recipes

Will be interesting to find out, @fidalgo_vapes :slight_smile:
I use 1-2 drops in 30ml and some days it’s light and others its too much… I blame body chemistry for that :wink:
Rich cinnamon is always gorgeous! <3

3 Likes

I just love Punkin Spice, I mixed it with banana last night and good good good !

4 Likes

my first try with Biscotti, the other day, it taste like burnt biscuits, and I love burnt biscuits, but don’t like to vape it !! used at .10 in a mix, I’m going to try it out agian in 1-2 weeks

3 Likes

it will only get better… now if I can find my bottle!!! :octopus:

4 Likes

biscotti needs to steep for at least a month.

3 Likes

Did you lose it on purpose, Jk, I seen your contributions to the flavorah receipt book and have watched some of the things here, congrats on that. I find most of the notes you have very valuable, and for that and all you have done for mixing notes for us to use, I would like to say thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you @nicomanteno:slight_smile:

I just released a new recipe…

6 Likes

After over a year of tinkering with the idea of a good pretzel juice… yeah… :wink:

3 Likes

My vote is for two drops/30ml. Of this…

https://i.imgur.com/xy7vPtW.jpg

4 Likes

so thats 9ml of Pg and 1ml of rich cinnamon if i want to make 10 ml right ??? ya that two drops i used destroyed every other flavor and was not pleasant to vape

5 Likes

Enjoy!
New name. New percents

4 Likes

Dude, I’m so sorry it’s taken me nearly 3 weeks to respond!

Yeah, that is the ratio right there.

4 Likes

A couple of new ones I’m enjoying lately:

A Blackberry Tart with Whipped Cream

And
A Strawberry Bubblegum

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing these. I have a ton of flv flavors on the way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Like the whole line…so I will be very busy.

5 Likes

No worries , i havent been able to mix much anyway lol , but i just moved into a new place and am using the den/office strictly for my vape/mixing room

3 Likes

I had to… :wink: was strolling thru yummly a week ago, looking for appetizers for a part this weekend I am heading to… and saw this mouth watering brie cheese and cranberry bites… if you search for the recipe… this comes super close. Give it 4 days to steep :wink:

6 Likes

I just put out a few more @Flavorah recipes for Christmas! :slight_smile:

Here is the start:

5 Likes

Taking this one out for a spin tonight for some billiards :wink:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s one I’ll keep public for awhile. Now that it’s V3 and I’m comfortable with it. Enjoy friends!

4 Likes