I haven't taken the time to do any single flavor mixing with them yet. I still have another few MF ones to test. It's a time consuming albeit important thing, but I haven't done it.
Now, saying that let me tell you that with FLV I have always started out mixes at around 1% unless I have a hunch I should use more or less. Scientific huh? So in this GCC recipe I just threw together I had a hunch about the Chocolate Deutch and used 1.5%. I have experience with FLV Sweet Coconut and used at 2.5%.
Just tasted the mix (there are several other flavors in it!!!) and it's decent, but I can tell it will need a tweak or 3. But I'm 100% on the right track with all my ingredients I think .