Moon Butter

Ingredient %
Butterscotch (Flavorah) 4.5
Cream (Flavorah) 1.5
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

Ohh! that looks yummy! @Mourning_Glory

It is. I made it already and it’s steeping now. Came out fantastic off my stirrer.

1 Like

Yup. I made it too. Another great HIT here on ELR. Congratulations, @Mourning_Glory ! and thanks again for sharing. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

well lemme jump in on this… @Mourning_Glory this recipe sounded so good, i made a 120ml bottle as soon as i saw the recipe, which was yesterday or the day before…

1 Like

@LordVapor, well damn, guess I better get on it! Thanks @Mourning_Glory

1 Like

Well I’m taking my bottle of Moon Butter to the other side of the moon…to the dark side. That way when all you other people run out you won’t be able to find me :wink:

4 Likes

I have 3 gallons of VG and a gallon of PG on the way as well as a Liter of nic. I will be making 8oz when it gets here. I will provide pics to prove it :wink:

3 Likes

I love it right after mixing too, but don’tcha wanna see what it turns out to be after a long steep before mixing up so much?
lol

2 Likes

Living on the edge

1 Like

Nah. I will vape it if it turns into a pink elephant. Plus my stirrer gets the steeping done pretty quickly. I tasted it at first mix then at one hour intervals for 5 hours on the stirrer. It’s really good and rich after that. I could vape it as is.

2 Likes

I will say the chocolate douche…sorry Chocolate Deutsch… is not only a coil killer but a tank killer as well!!
Even though I’m not a fan of chocolate vapes, I wanted to test it anyways. I think I only used it at 1% in a juice and about gagged when I tried it.
Poured out my tank and cleaned it/atty and now 4 tanks later the douche is the only thing I can taste!!
If you love chocolate, it may be for you but I think it just destroyed my life…

:wink:

7 Likes

So you’re saying it’s strong then?

pmsl

2 Likes

It was the same way with FLV clove for me! I had to boil my dripper to get rid of that acrid flavor and smell. Evil stuff. :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

I love chocolate and I love this stuff. I can let my tank run dry after vaping my German Chocolate Cake and put in another juice. 4 or 5 hits and the GCC is gone. I hate that it affects you like this because it’s one of my faves from Flavorah.

6 Likes

I’m not saying it’s a bad flavor for what it is and I’m very picky when and if I make anything chocolate. It is strong stuff for sure or at least for me.
I can’t get that taste out of my tank or mouth though haha

Just not for me but I had to try it :wink:

I’ve never had a problem changing any flavors. My extreme flavor change max out rewicking… sometimes. Most of the time I just run a tank until the wick drys out and TC kicks in. Then I load a new flavor and it’s on to the next one.

That’s basically what I’m saying. Never had to boil out a flavor but have had some blueberry that sort of hung in there a tank or two.

@DarthVapor runs Max VG though. I’ve noticed that stuff doesn’t seem to clear flavors easily if it is followed by another Max VG juice. If you follow it with a 40/60 or something it clears as normal.

BTW Darth, I was passed some of your Ylang vanilla oak. Very nice stuff. I’m really impressed with the precision of the ratios that you use. I just slop flavors together, but that mix is spot-on perfect. . .a little like vaping lumber. I don’t think I would have thought of it. It’s going to be my “pick me up juice” since it has Nic in it for a little while.

Welcome back @Pro_Vapes

3 Likes