Flavors to avoid at all costs!

Key lime pie, sleepy’s version is delicious IMO

1 Like

Bubba’s Pig Sap by Flavor West … I can’t find a use for it.

Oh my goodness, someone actually bought it! :open_mouth: I see it every time I shop at BCV and both cringe and am intrigued. I’m guessing it’s a caramel apple covered in bacon bits? My only foray into the bacon flavor world ended so badly that I’ve sworn off all the bacon flavors. LOL

2 Likes

Perhaps if you asked the people who found a use for TFA’s Chicken and Waffles. If anyone could tell you, they could…lol

2 Likes

LOL … yeah I bought it out of sheer curiosity. It was inexpensive too.

1 Like

there isnt any flavour that i would say is inherently bad, but there are some that i have to go out of my way to use

mostly liquors and tobaccos

1 Like

Ditto for me with FW salty butter balls. I mixed it single and it was ok, but i haven’t really used it since. LoL

@i_L_lamp I know what you mean. There are definitely certain flavors that are used for very specific purposes and not much else. Absinthe for me is one of those that I use, but only if I want an absinthe flavored juice. :wink:

3 Likes

Ive gotten a few weird samples before too like nut flavours and ginger but ive come to use them alot. Espectially ginger, i use that with so recipes its dope

3 Likes

LOL I could see Chocolate Covered Bacon maybe… hahahaha. I can’t stand the stuff but my college girl likes it

Salty butter balls… why does that not sound enticing?

1 Like
6 Likes

Hahaha totally forgot about that. It reminded me of Schweddy Balls from SNL.

5 Likes

I forgot that one! So funny :smiley:Noone can resist my Schwedy balls.

2 Likes

lol @daath and @JoJo … those were both great!!! :joy:

1 Like

its actually pretty tasty…:slight_smile:

lol I was going to ask if there WAS a good bacon but from what I’m seeing that’s a shot in the dark LOL

1 Like

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh…

Emailed Flavor West …

Hello!

I received Order # 100077621 which included 118ml bottle of Pistachio flavoring Batch Code #487011227 Mfg Date: 12-03-15

I use a lot of FW flavorings, and never experienced one that is so ‘off’. I really don’t know how other to describe it than ‘dirty socks’ . Will you PLEASE check this particular batch of flavoring and let me know if it’s as it should be? If it is, than I will just have to get a different brand. I’d just like to know.

Thank you!

Reply from FW
------------>>>>>>>>>>>>
Alisa,

We do sell quite a bit of the flavor. Sorry you do not like it.

Thank You!
Sarah Sterns

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr…

1 Like

They gave you the “cat stare” of indifference reply!

3 Likes

Wow…someone needs some customer service lessons!

5 Likes

Is it just me or does unsteeped Bilberry (FA) taste musty as hell? It like sucking blueberry juice out of the chamois of a pair of well worn bicycle shorts. I’m not saying to avoid it, I’m just glad it isn’t salty.

8 Likes