Flavors! Who wants them!

Heck yea! I’m only about 1.5 hours from there. We could have all kinds of fun in my lab :wink:

3 Likes

If you don’t have it i would just make it without. I think it gives a little bit of a cookie kind of flavor to it along with mouthfeel and a little milk. It’s probably not completely necessary in that mix. Maybe add a little biscuit inawera or sugar cookie cap. I’d probably only use around 0.5% for either of those two flavors.

2 Likes

There is no problem untill we run out of duct tape!

4 Likes

Fig works really well as a “deep note” to berry mixes. I’ve used it before in Berry Creamy at 1% and it really rounds out the bottom end of the Forest Mix.

3 Likes

what fig did you use?

Oh ya got the sweet fig in yesterday 8/9 Thanks alot.
it only took 5 hours to get through the ball of duct tape. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Love it :slight_smile:
Happy vaping man!

2 Likes

I used Fig Fresh(FA), but for some oddball reason I had thought my fig was FLV. Some days I get a bit twisted around with all of the different flavor companies-Sorry!

3 Likes

not a problem, I have that fig also. what percentage did you use?

1 Like

I used it at 1%. The Fig Fresh(FA) is fairly strong(Duh. It’s FlavourArt, goofus! Me. Not you.Why am I arguing with myself? More importantly, why am I still typing this?!?) It’s just enough to really pack some weight in the bottom end of the Berry Creamy, but not enough to override the berry’s high notes. I think I need to mix a batch of this up again-Guess I’ll start tomorrow’s mixing medley with this!

1 Like

I mixed some of that Strawberry with banana cream and dragonfruit. Very nice flavor. Thanks @Laura5! Next are some custards and milkshakes. Eventually I will probly be mixing cactus, fig and other unusual stuff just like the big boys around here! Lol. Lb-501 and 4oz amber bottles on the way from Amazon…man this rabbit hole keeps getting deeper but I’m loving it.

3 Likes

Curious… how close is Flavorah Sweet Fig close to the real thing? I have a killer fig tree and love making things with them LOL

It is an interesting flavor, it’s earthy with a tiny bit of sweetness on the end. I would say a slight resemblance.

Have you considered extracting natural flavor from your figs doing NET?

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=148060&q=N.E.T.&skip_context=true
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=148060&q=NET&skip_context=true

In case you are interested.

I don’t think you would regret it if you got the sweet fig or just the fig flv or fa.

4 Likes

I haven’t thought about that!

2 Likes

Sweet fig is a great flavor. I really like using it with apple pop flv or apple pie fa.

1 Like

Do you know what kind of fig tree you have? I would be interested to know what happens if you decide to NET

1 Like

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you again to @Laura5 for her kindness in sharing these!
Got the package in with only minimal leakage (great call on the ziploc baggie!) :smile:

4 Likes

Oh dang it!! I even taped the tops!! Duck tape for the tops next time!!:facepunch:

1 Like

Yeah, you did! Lol

It’s no fault of yours. According to BCV, there’s a lot of issues with the caps on the bottles that FLV uses. It also explains where they’re sealed individually in plastic baggies. Why they haven’t addressed the situation, I have no idea.

2 Likes

Yea, the individual packing is awesome for that reason…ive recieved a few leaky ones, but the flavors are so awesome. So im good with it haha

3 Likes