Flavour Art Tasting Notes

dang it man LOL ultrasonic and mixer?

you mean which one to go w/ ? vortex if I was choosing. How is it have you noticed a decrease in steep time? I looked at a few over the weekend online. There was a few good priced but atm I am fine. My magnetic mixer is older than me by about 20 decades lol not kidden there.

1 Like

honestly I didn’t notice a huge change in steep time with the Vortex… so I’m using both LOL

2 Likes

The USC is a great little device it gives the best of both worlds with the heat/ Ultrasonic waves. So yea make sense to blast it w/ the vortex and then set it in the USC. solid plan !

What NOT to do with Joy LOL this turned out to be so weird I couldn’t vape it long

Heaven Scent

1% Butterscotch (TPA)
3% Cinnamon Roll (FW)
2% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
2% Joy (FA)
7% RY4 Double (TPA)
4% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 19%

1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/37mP

I’m hoping a good steep will make this work. Not sure if the slightly bitter taste is from the Joy ?

1 Like

TPA Butterscotch always gave me problems, might be the culprit. From my notes: FA Joy–0.8% mix, 2% sing. could also pose a problem. Typo–2% Joy (FA) s/b 0.2%?
All the rest of %'s and flavors look normal. Should look at a 4 week steep.

1 Like

it’s been steeping a month… I actually forgot about it then pulled it down early today… I wish I could describe the flavor but I really can’t it’s like a dysfunctional honey somewhat LOL I got in some FA butterscotch… I think I’ll stick with that from now on anyway but I used what i had at the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

That could be a thread of it’s own What Not to do with Joy FA… boy I am frustrated with this flavor. I wanted it to be some much more it just isn’t. I have plenty of it. So, as time goes on I will throw it in recipes and hope for a winner at some point.

It sounds like a good recipe take out the joy LOL

1 Like

I was looking at your honeysuckle recipe… thinking about ordering some …

1 Like

I love honeysuckle ! I have two more recipes I am getting ready to try later on and see if they’re good enough to post.

Its good , it pairs well with pears, cherries, most fruits if you like fruits and it doesn’t come off too perfumey.

1 Like

I love fresh honeysuckle so (fingers crossed) I can’t wait to see … also ordering some Rose candy and pink champagne concord grape dragon fruit and forest fruit…

1 Like

I love all of those flavors ! Whose rose candy are you getting ?

1 Like

the only one I see is TPA is that not a good idea?

1 Like

Idk I was just curious, I want to do something that is rose and candy like I only have rose FA. Maybe someone else has used it ??

I wanted to try the small bottles first of all of these so was ordering through Gremlin

1 Like

good idea, I will take a look also thanks !

1 Like

lol do i need anything else for your recipe?

which recipe ? Sorry

you mean the Honeysuckle rose one ?

you can PM me so we don’t keep clogging this thread up LOL

1 Like

Funny you should mention this. I’m vaping the first recipe I’ve made that uses TPA Rose Candy as I type. I like the flavor but it’s in a pretty thick mix of flavors. Doesn’t overpower it at all just a nice smooth flavor that fits in. Not my recipe, but it’s this one. Won’t let me paste the HTML for some reason. I used 1.8% on the Rose Candy.

Madrina Clone (suicide bunny) : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/147406/Madrina+Clone+%28suicide+bunny%29

2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
8% Cantaloupe (TPA)
6% Honeydew (TPA)
0.8% Rose Candy (TPA)
4% Watermelon (TPA)

Flavor total: 20.8%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/18Y6

2 Likes