Flavour Art Tasting Notes

Thanks @Big_Benny_MI I will adapt to stash because I’ve been wanting to do something candy-like with Rose FA and I think TFA honeydew will make that happen quite nicely ! Sorry y’all about going off topic.

2 Likes

Still waiting on my Rose Candy to arrive!

I’m still trying to make Joy work… dang it I want my fried sprinkled with powdered sugar funnel cakes!

2 Likes

Ever tried this Funfetti by ENYAWREKLAW?

http://tjek.nu/r/2Gw0

It’s really pretty good if you like a sweet mix!

2 Likes

Looks like a nice sweet bakery mmhh thanks Imma <3 this one.

Anyone ever notice his/her name is walker wayne backwards?

3 Likes

Who knows, maybe his name is Wayne Walker? :thinking:

1 Like

Or Walker Wayne, I mean, that’s legit too. Or maybe it is an homage to Walker Texas Ranger and Batman…wait, does he actually say his name in his videos? I feel like I’m probably about to feel really stupid. LoL

2 Likes

His name is Wayne - Walker might be his last name, but not sure about that :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Ok, next year, around this time… Out with the old… and I’m spelling my user name backwards too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk …sticking with Kinnikinnick.

2 Likes

well in that case you could have it both was if your name was RACECAR

and Btw, I am loving this monsoon and the Pandoro even though it’s a naughty flavor.

2 Likes

Just drop the c and it won’t matter :wink:

1 Like

I use Joy with Sugar Cone from One on One Flavors. Makes a nice sweet mix, and you can add many fruits to it.(I use coconut myself)

1 Like

OOhh thanks ! I haven’t gotten around to ordering more OOO but I do have a few i’ve been eyeballing !

In that case, if you haven’t tried them, Rice Milk is pretty accurate if you want a nice neutral cream. The Sugar butter cookie is nice, surprised me actually. Oh, and laugh if you need to, but the Cornbread is pretty darn special.

3 Likes

mine would suck backwards sehguhellehcim

I use Joy in a cake recipe I altered from “diyordie.com

Birthday Cake Batter:
2% Cake Batter (CAP)
2% CAP Vanilla Custard (v1)
3% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
0.25% Joy (FA)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
6% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
1% Vanilla Cupcake (CAP)

Flavor total: 19.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/40Pk

Although I get the same stale beer taste that many others do from this flavor I think it really does play a part in this mix. It def gives the recipe depth if nothing else. The original recipe called for 0.75% and even at that percentage I felt it overpowered the mix a little. I brought it down to 0.25% and I think it adds to the cake element nicely.

6 FlavourArt Tobacco Reviews

1 Like

Looks like the Golden Rollie and the Dark Rolled haven’t made it across the pond as of yet! Damnit!

…watchful eye alert!

1 Like

Well, they didn’t get any steep time so the jury is still out.

1 Like