Free Shipping? - Nicotine River

I just ordered from you @Nicotine_River
Finally decided because i see how active this company is on here. You seem very reputable. Thanks! I look forward to my nicotine order!

3 Likes

Glad to hear youā€™re giving us a try! Please feel free to ask me any questions here and I will get back to you asap! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

2 Likes

I would rather see inexpensive items ( Iā€™m a faithful Nicotine River customer as you can see)

2 Likes

Free shipping is nice. And inexpensive items are nice,

But honestly Iā€™m dreading reordering from nic river again.

First order back in April was starter kit to try out flavors and a set of larger measuring cupsā€¦

Received call next day saying you no longer carried a flavor I ordered .
Then a week later found out the most important item wasnā€™t mailed . Called not going to say customer service was polite but canā€™t say they were rude. Somewhere in the middle

1 week later I final got the measuring cups I wanted.

For a first order Iā€™d say this has left a very bad taste in my mouth. An apology when I called would have gone a long way.

Customer service needs to be top notch.

1 Like

This is extremely strange! Iā€™ll PM you now with some help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like free shipping. Most of my orders are small, less than a couple pounds, and the shipping kills me. While having free shipping on orders reaching a certain dollar amount, is nice, I often find myself buying stuff I donā€™t need to get the free shipping because the shipping would push the total close to the free shipping amount. This can be annoying to say the leastā€¦

2 Likes

I completely understand what you mean and this is being looked into at the moment! We have been having a 3rd party company update our site and they are expected to finish soon! (The California Fires put this company in a bit of a delay recently)

We are unsure of when this update will occur however, we can assure you that our website will be much easier to navigate and our shipping rates will be cheaper and more accommodating to our customers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Are there any shipping specials/discounts now or planned for Veterans Day?

1 Like

Yes we will have a 10% off all flavoring sale! :slight_smile:

An email will be sent out on the day of or prior to the sale with more information

Thank you!

5 Likes

In general, i love free shipping but i prefer it to be transparent and with reasonable rates for those who choose to pay. Meaning i want to know what company is doing the shipping and id like reasonable options. If its fedex, thats fine, but id like to know, it should be labeled when choosing, imo, because maybe someone would prefer to pay for a different carrier. My last order i took the free but it didnt say what company. The other options were 12$ at the lowest and this was an order of only under 1 pound and with no nicotine. So it wasnt much of a choice, know what i mean? Free or a high price.

Hello! I understand what you mean and I do understand that our current shipping costs can be a bit outlandish at times. We are working on having these shipping costs fixed shortly once our website is updated which should be done relatively soon.

As for the free shipping and knowing what carrier the package is being sent, unfortunately would not be an option since depending on someones location and the weight of the package. At times USPS could be cheaper than FedEx and vice versa so itā€™s always random. The safest way to think of it would be,

If the package contains Nicotine 60mg or more, or large amounts of VG or PG (Liters/Gallons) = Generally FedEx

If the package contains No Nicotine and is mainly flavors or small amounts of VG or PG (500ml and below) = Generally USPS

What Iā€™ve stated above is not guaranteed since it depends on your area and the products ordered, this is simply just a way to have a better understanding of how your package may be shipped.

All in all, the shipping is expected to become cheaper soon once our website is updated! Let me know if you have any other questions

Thank you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Gotta give Thanks to Nicotine River. I placed an order for some flavors early October, they didnā€™t include any twist caps for the 2 -60ml bottles, placed another order for the Halloween special, and asked for a couple in the order comments, and they sent them, no questions asked.
:+1: GREAT customer service :+1:

3 Likes

Glad to hear youā€™ve been taken care of! Whatever you need feel free to ask here and I can help you out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shipping isnā€™t free. But so many folks see those words and it gives them the warm and fuzzy. In order to offer free shipping across the board you simply must build it into your prices. Iā€™d personally rather pay for shipping (no handling, thatā€™s just rude) where thereā€™s transparency of the actual shipping cost. So many businesses make profit on shipping costs, and yeah, I can see how to some degree that helps offset the cost of personnel fulfilling orders. But the bottom line for me is Iā€™d rather see the shipping cost and your best price on product than an artificial ā€œfreeā€ charge and who-knows-what added to the product.

3 Likes

Can you say why you donā€™t carry inw Grapefruit?

To be honest we have never had anyone request the flavor but Iā€™ll let the flavor manager know and it will be up on our site soon! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My biggest issue is why the promotional code only lasts for a day (less than a day actually).
I would receive an email about some promotion some time in the morning and the sale will end at 12AM PST that day.
Since I work until 10PM CST, that pretty says it all. I always miss out of these sales.
And yes, you could argue that I should have my cart ready and all but I want some time to actually think and not rush into buying because of the time constraints.

Will you consider actually having a sale that will last at least 2 days so that people like me will have time to buy?
Iā€™m just basing this off of the previous 2 times that I missed out. Not sure if itā€™s the norm, if it is then I hope you can look into this for the Black Friday sale and hopefully we will get some decent discounts also, not 10-15%.
Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Is the sale live yet? I want to get an order done today.

Hey Kenbu! In regards to sales we unfortunately will not be offering the sales 1-2 days prior. We generally only offer sales on holidays and rarely offer them on normal non-holiday days. The best way to go about this would be to just ask us here if any sales are happening in the future and I can confirm.

For veterans day we will be offering a sale on flavorings, we are unsure of the percentage yet of the sale.

As for Black Friday & Cyber Monday there will be a sale as well on our entire store.

Thank you!

3 Likes

The sale is not live yet and will be occurring only on Saturday so that the facility is not overwhelmed for the Black Friday sale as everything must be in stock and the facility must be prepared. This Veteranā€™s day is going to be a one day sale only.

Thank you!

3 Likes