Free Shipping? - Nicotine River

Doing better, in the poor house had to have the starter replaced on my car last week my head’s still spinning after that. Just kills me I remember getting a rebuilt starter for around sixty bucks and doing it myself. Couldn’t even find the damn thing on my Sebring. rebuild one three hundred or so and then as much labor to do it.

WAs telling my youngest that it will be fun seeing how creative we can be with ramen noodles for the next 60 or so meals. lmao

1 Like

Hey there reeeeeeenie I guess great minds think alike.

1 Like

Next time send me a message I will see what I can get a salvaged unit for. Finding parts is kind of my thing.

Oh I could have gone looking for salvaged job but my mechanic won’t put them in. He’s cool enough to give a few faithful customers their parts at his cost, and I know him well enough to trust and believe him. So it could have been much worse.

1 Like

Honestly, it depends. If I order from you guys, it’s because I was getting the more bang for the buck. Period. I LOVED the 150 ml bottles. It was the reason I came to you. I didn’t give 2 blah’s about any shipping whatsoever and was willing to pay it. The amount of stuff I ordered always made it more cost effective. Even though I’m in Florida.

That being said, if the 150 ml bottles are not the option and the cost is the same as everyone else, then free shipping past a certain amount (usually 50+$) (not including vg and pg) is the ONLY reason I go somewhere. Period. I need to be able to save somewhere. I have found places that supply me with what I need. Usually it’s between you and one other vendor.

1 Like

We like the idea. We’ll look into it

4 Likes

From there it’s going to just be about selection. If there is more than one company offering free shipping above (insert amount)… then it’s simply who’s got the needed product at the time. Keeps it simple.

3 Likes

pm me for competitive amount

1 Like

Oh I’m full of ideas, some call it bullshit but every now and then I hit one lmao :tongue:

3 Likes

I like this guy he’s more like mes that he know and yes I ment me plural. lol
He’s telling himself to pm himself for the competitive amount. lmao

4 Likes

I just got there first lol… it’s always an option. The shipping thing for any company is a annoyance. Us DIY’s always run out of stuff in small quantities which makes it a pain in the neck to satisfy everyone.

1 Like

i was looking at ECX this weekend and their 15% off FA then i chexked you guys out and realized with the fifteen you guys are still priced better and No Tax bc i am out of state right ? so competitive pricing is more important to me , have you ever thought about doing weekend sales ? those weekend sales dont have to be just on flaves it could be a free shipping weekend there are a lot of things you could do for a weekend sale , to answer the question i like the pricing aspect more than the free shipping

BTW i noticed the price of VG went from 19.99 to 13.99 shortly after you stopped free shipping , i would assume you lowered that price to accomodate the shipping rates ??? but to give free shipping all the time you will have to raise that price to 19.99 or more so id rather have the best bottom line price you could possibly give and ty for lowering that since it is the heaviest thing i order :wink:

2 Likes

Free shipping on orders over $50. I love nicotine rivers but there is another company I will use with very comparable prices that does free shipping over $50 so if shipping continues to be high I will use the other company instead. The other company also does free shipping any time you buy a gallon of VG or VG/PG whatever. I hate to send my business there because NR has been so great but I only get to order once every couple months and if I’m paying shipping on a gallon it cuts into my flaves and I need 'em.

1 Like

completely agree. I

Hey @Nicotine_River question. Are you still using fedex for the free shipping? I ask because, frankly, i loathe fedex and have had issues over 50% of the times i ever dealt with them and am hardly an outlier. Last time i got free shipping from you guys it went fedex because there was nicotine in the order and it took over a week to get to me and literally was left in one of their trucks over a weekend in the middle of a heatwave. Lol. Theyre really the worst. Anyway, this current order has no nicotine in it. Its a $50 order and the cheapest shipping options were starting at $12 so i went with free shipping. Is this going to ship fedex? Please, no. Lol

1 Like

Hello!

Unfortunately, this will be shipping FedEx…unless the package is fairly light (3-4lbs or less) then it might ship USPS! However, we will be transitioning to UPS in the near future due to cheaper rates they just recently provided us with (2-3 Weeks). If you do have any trouble you can contact info@nicotineriver.com or call us at 805-791-3304 and ask for a signature required package which may make things better for you. (Just say Wes said signature required was okay and no extra charges are needed)

Currently I am out of the office and I will be back Monday so contacting that email or phone above would be best if you have any further questions! I just don’t want to keep you waiting, since I may be a bit laggy!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Nicotine_River .
It should be pretty light, mostly 10ml and 30ml, all together only 9oz plus whatever the bottles theyre in weigh. Crossed fingers for usps!

1 Like

Of course! Whatever you need just let me know!

My apologies for the delay, I just got back into the office

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like