Fruit based vapes make me cough

Good deal :yum: Yea, further down the thread a saw that you had ordered some. Oops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hehe. Hope it works for you and everyone else here, itā€™s been great for my mixes :+1:

1 Like

I want it for when I need it more less and Iā€™m getting tired of the stevia quality I have available for my coffee. I like sweet coffee not chemical weird sweet coffee. :wink:

If not, weā€™ll all hunt you down. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll hideā€¦

Hehe, Iā€™ll blame Capellaā€¦ they apparently have several fruit flavors w/stevia nowā€¦

It used to be only grapeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m actually glad you guinea pigged it for us! Just got three bottles today. Iā€™m anxious to see how the citric acid in it picks up fruits as much as the sweetener. :+1:

2 Likes

Hope you come back here and let us know whatcha think :sunglasses:

1 Like

Struck out at Whole Foods. They had the packets but not the liquid. They did have a couple of liquid stevias that were just stevia extract, water, and alcohol. I didnā€™t get one, but I may go back (shudder I hate that placeā€¦) and grab one if I canā€™t find the Pyure at Publix or Walgreens.

The Amazon price is pretty good ($6.30 for one bottle). I do have Prime tho, so the shipping is included, no idea how bad it is without prime, but itā€™s tiny so it shouldnā€™t be bad.

I have prime also, but a lot of time Amazon is double what you can find it at the store for. I wanna exhaust all my other options before going that route. :wink:

Hmmm, Iā€™ve been using Amazon Prime since it started and I order stuff from there all the time. I actually find most things cheaper, especially without tax. Now you could be right on small items that can be usually found in the grocery store.

1 Like

Thatā€™s typically what is more expensive through Amazon. I like the pomegranate lemonade water stuff from crystal light and itā€™s 3.50 at Kroger. The blackberry is 2.99 at Walmart. On Amazon itā€™s 6.80. practically double. A toy my daughter wanted was ~$5 at walmart, 12.75 on Amazon. Theyā€™re definitely cheaper on some stuff if youā€™re willing to shop around, but if youā€™re not careful they can be much more expensive, even with Prime.

2 Likes

I gotcha! I am an obsessed over researcher when it comes to buying items online. My wife is like, ā€œjust get one alreadyā€ and Iā€™m like "but I need to read the reviews, check prices, search for better deals, etc. :smirk:

1 Like

Walmart website has pyure stevia for $4.49 per bottle. Even cheaper than the pyure website.

Thatā€™s how I got mine. Three bottles was like $20 with tax and shipping.

Hello
I am new to this and started using ethol malto 2 scoops in fruity flavors (30ml) and then even added 6 drops of TFA sweetener to get it sweeter. Can anyone tell me the percentage of pyure that would be the equilivant or better? My wife likes sweet fruity stuff and I am trying to make it better for her.

Thanks

If you have a real sweet tooth, start at about ~1%

Youā€™ll find that Pyure is much, MUCH sweeter than EM and sucralose which mimic the strength of regular sugar.

Stevia extract is 350-450 times stronger than sugar, difficult to make a comparison, Stevia is on a whole 'nother level.

1 Like

Maybe start with 3 drops per 30ml and play around from there. Consider also adding a few drops of your favorite marshmallow to give you something similar to the EM mouthfeel youā€™re used to? I think a sweets lover would like that quite a bit.

Thanks! I will start with 3 and wil have to get some marshmallow.

I finally got my bottle from Amazon gave up trying to get it locally. Ok so stay low around 1-2 dropsā€¦0.25-0.50% and mix with Marshmallow at 1:2 meaning pyrue is 1% and Marshmallow is 2% or you just mean in ratio speaking if I use 0.25% of pyrue then use 0.75% of marshmallow ? May have the math wrong wouldnā€™t be the first time in my life.

Yes

That is a 1:3 ratio but could still work :yum:

I seem to always end up in a 1:4 when adding to bakery blends. So marshmallow is always 4x the amount of pyure, ie.
0.25% pyrue to 1% marshmallow
0.5% pyrue to 2% marshmallow

Thereā€™s plenty of wiggle room with both of those additives so a 1:2 could work too. I think youā€™ll really like the pyure/marshmallow combo, try adding it to CAPā€™s CFB with a little creamā€¦ Ho Lee Chit! :yum:

1 Like