Fruit based vapes make me cough

I’m excited I went for a sundae effect with a donut here’s my first stab with using your crafty mixture ! Thank you btw :wink: hope it turns out good I’ll be steeping it at least 3 weeks bc of the VBIC.

donut ice cream sunday

Ingredient %
Cherry (INAWERA) 0.3
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 1.75
Double Dutch Chocolate (FW) 1
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 1.75
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Nut Mix (FA) 0.75
pyrue stevia 0.25
Strawberries and Cream (TPA) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 1.25
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 15.06%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Dayum! That looks tasty :yum:

Super sweet doughy vapes are my kryptonite

1 Like

me too I just love donut I have to make myself stop vaping overtime because I will be pissed if I get tired of it. Watermelon TFA I can’t hardly even smell it w/o getting a lil upset to my stomach and it use to be my crack or kryptonite raspberry INW fastly becoming the same way I’m working on a raspberry red velvet cupcake and I am him hawning so to speak whether to use it or sweet raspberry bc even the smell turns me off sucks big time.

1 Like

Hehe, I’m the same way. I try to keep my taste buds entertained so they don’t mutiny (vapers tongue). Right now I have 3 tanks juiced up with different stuff next to my chair. Bouncing between a strawberry mix, a custard caramel and a white chocolate icecream blend :yum:

1 Like

I could be happy with any of those. Although I for some reason do not vape a lot of custards. I actually vape more sweet cream styled tobaccos and coffee blends over custards I like them just do know why, that’s weird.

I am in the process as we speak filling up 3 tanks and then my ADV I’m always vaping no matter what else it’s in my Nautilus bc it’s the biggest tank i got.

1 Like

Realize I’m coming in a little late in the game on this post but thought I better report in a discovery.

Lately everything I vape has been throat hitting me hard with sub-ohm. I looked at old threads online from 2-3 years ago and saw comments about 10% distilled water instead of PG.

I’m a max VG mixer because I cant tolerate the PG and my nicotine is down to less than 2% so I knew the nicotine wasn’t doing it either. I thought 10% was way too high and would thin my liquid too much so
I put 4% water in my base VG with my usual 1% high end vodka and the improvement was immediate. The vape is smooth as silk and actually enhanced some flavors that were starting to become “meh”.

I dont know what it will do for anyone else but this just saved my recipes because I don’t like a hard throat hit.

1 Like

Quick question, I have been reading on your suggestion about the pyure stevia to reduce harshness and bring out the sweet flavor in my e-juice concoctions. I know this topic is very old, so would you still recommend this? All my fruity recipes have been coming out extremely harsh, so i thought about trying this. Now should i try and reduce my overall flavor percent along with adding the pyure stevia? or just keep the flavor % where it is and add the pyure stevia to it? I love the few flavor concoctions i have made, its just that they are so rediculously harsh i cant vape them???

1 Like

Hell yes! Pyure has become my default sweetner for fruit mixes.

If you’re happy with your recipe already, just add a touch of Pyure (0.25% or 0.5%) and go from there. You’ll be surprised by the difference it makes.

Also, if making a “bakery” blend with fruit, try combining Pyure with marshmallow at a 1:4 ratio.

For example;
0.25% Pyure
1% Marshmallow
-or-
0.5% Pyure
2% Marshmallow

2 Likes

ok great! thank you very much for the help, i will be ordering some pyure stevia TODAY

Throw some mint, a little distilled water and menthol in them :slight_smile:

Smoooooothhhh…

Ok, so after some testing this morning, im confused. For my test i just used my juicy peach for my test:

15% flavor juicy peach
0 nic
80/20 vg/pg
rated - 9
Great flavor, Zero harshness

10% flavor juicy peach
0 nic
80/20 vg/pg
rated - 8.5
Still pretty good flavor, Zero harshness

5% flavor juicy peach
0 nic
80/20 vg/pg
rated - 8.5
pretty good flavor, Zero harshness

I just redid EXACT flavor profile and added my nic for 1.5mg
Holy Shit!!! Found the harshness, could barely vape. I did some research before i purchased my nic and looked like wizard labs was way up there for quality.
I purchased 100% PG, 100mg/ml nic. Any ideas??? Too strong of a nic? Maybe go to 100%VG?

Now i will still be adding the pyure stevia to my fruit mixes, but i am assuming it wont drop the harshness at all if it is in the nic?

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!!!

now im getting cranky, lol. i just put a different flavor on my rda (exact same nic) it has multiple fruits and flavors though. totally smooth, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. im lost!!!

If I were you I would first test my Nic to make sure it is only 100 mg/ml…you can get one at Nude Nicotine

https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/nude-nicotine-test-kit-high-resolution/

1 Like

Are you shaking the nic before you use it?

Sounds like bad nicotine. Using 100mg nic to make 1.5mg liquid shouldn’t make a big difference if you use vg nic instead of pg nic since it’s such a tiny amount. Make up a test batch with no flavors, make sure you’re calculations are right (and not 15mg instead of 1.5 mg or something crazy like that. Accidents do happen :wink: ), shake the crap out of your nicotine, and try that just to be absolutely sure. If that’s still harsh, contact WL, I’m sure they’ll make it right.

2 Likes

o yes, like a mad man. mainly because of all the warnings, i have been extremely careful with it!! i guess ill try the nic test you spoke of. im just not sure why in some recipes it seems fine, and others it is VERY harsh at same level.

Oops just realized there were more comments while I was typing. Lol

1 Like

Well I thought that maybe you weren’t shaking it and you were hitting “hot” spots in the nic, but if you are shaking it and I see you have already done some testing without nic and then added it to find that it got harsh after adding, I would do what @VapeyMama suggested and contact WL after doing a nic strength test. The kit I suggested is only $10 and should work for up to ten tests or more so you will have it for future nic purchases as well :wink:

the main reason i am confused is, in this recipe ( http://tjek.nu/r/7bXP ) i have like 8 flavor combo. it was basically a toss together, and it isnt harsh at all, but in my basic peach/mango recipe ( http://tjek.nu/r/7bFB ) it is harsh as heck, and i can barely vape it. wasnt sure if it had anything to do with my specif flavors being used or luck??

Well, if you suspect that it may not be the nic and may be a flavor, you should do the process of elimination…make single flavor samples out of each flavor and try them all…even if you don’t do this, you really should make an unflavored sample with just your regular pg/vg ratio and your preferred nic level and try it to see if you detect the harshness…I would actually do this first before making flavor samples.

1 Like