Gear best can't ship

Ditto here. I got mine from Texas to Alabama in four days, including a weekend. I ordered one from FT on the 9th and one from them on the 29th of Oct. Got both on Nov. 2. :stuck_out_tongue: I still love FT for some things like clones and drip tips and coils, but from now on I think I’ll order stuff like that from the States.

1 Like

they gave me gb points equal to $2.33 for a refund… are they fkn serious???

OMG…WOW…That is f***ing crazy! Maybe @Zarya could take care of it…she has helped me before…

I’ve already reached out to her and she told me… “too late” …I’ll just let PayPal handle it now :wink:

Wow…why is it too late, because they already did it?

because we have shipped out the stuff and you will received it soon.
I have give you the tracking number .

in the ticket that your representative cancelled my order I asked for a refund to my PayPal account 2days later the reply was it shipped I clearly asked for a refund and didn’t want the items any longer YOUR REPRESENTATIVE CANCELLED MY ORDER

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Quitter1,
I am not deal with your order, but I feel sorry for you.
the best thing I could do is to apply compensation for you.
And what I could do is to apply coupon code for you.
What do you think about it???
I would like try my best to help you out.

all I asked for is a full refund of the cancelled order amount… it’s clear your rep cancelled the order if you can help I would appreciate it?

still nothing!!! this vendor sucks!!! I used to post all kinds of good deals in the good ideas thread Good deals?
but I will never promote a bargain from this vendor again…I will be post a review on reseller ratings for this experience…

1 Like

Been wating 3+wks for my ubertoot and still no luck.
@quitter1 i agree they suck!

1 Like

This answers my question

They have a week😉

Ordered a small item from them. Never got it. Emailed them, they said they would send it again. Never got it. F them.

Wow. I guess I should have looked here first for feedback about GearBest. I just placed an $80+ order with them a week ago. I guess I should have added I got a tracking number that does nothing.

1 Like

Just recieved my ubertoot from bestgear after a 28day shipping. Its been all over the world ha. Got it in the end though😎

1 Like

That’s what I kinda figured. It’s funny, I can order bottles off eBay from China and they arrive in about two weeks. It has been 11 days and it says my items have shipped, and I was given a tracking number (sort of) that on the carrier’s web site does not exist. All of the links on the order page on the web site are stupid broke. By that I mean you click a button that says “Track Package” and it might as well say “Order Chinese Food”. The other links launch missiles over the Antarctic and turn on a light in some guy’s home while he’s sleeping. I clicked one button and got donkey punched in the junk (won’t do that again!).

So all I can do is sit here and worry if my packages will arrive. It also says the TFV4 quad coils have yet to ship. It really figures, because that was the one item in the shipment I was actually needing.

2 Likes

Ha, I just got a text from DHL saying my package will arrive Tuesday. But my TFV4 coils have yet to ship. So I am hopeful they will ship soon.

1 Like

I just went back to the site and clicked the Donkey Punch button after covering my junk and I got an actual invoice this time. So they are a little unorganized, but I at least feel better now.

1 Like